Guide Most effective way to obtain non boss weaponry

Blane

Honorable Pirate
Figured I would put this on here to inform some folks about a convenient way to not only loot the old 7 and famed weapons, but to also power level your pirate or a friends.

***VERY IMPORTANT TO READ INSTRUCTIONS***
1. Find a server/ocean you'd like to farm, go to forsaken shallows(East side cave of Cursed Caverns). Next scout the area for a good amount of thralls in an area that you can gather shown above. ***Notice*** Not every server is going to have a perfect amount!!! If you encounter a server with only a few amount of thralls then start over at step one by changing the ocean.
2. Find the enemies that will not follow, Spouts, Molusk, Urchinfist, etc. and tread carefully around them in the process.
3. Get a set of throwing knives and gather the thralls to a location
4. Siege charge/Steel Blunder Shot to kill
5. Loot!

It's also easy to level alts, simply just stink pot or dagger whirlwind/vipers nest the cluster!

Last edited:
Figured I would put this on here to inform some folks about a convenient way to not only loot the old 7 and famed weapons, but to also power level your pirate or a friends.

***VERY IMPORTANT TO READ INSTRUCTIONS***
1. Find a server/ocean you'd like to farm, go to forsaken shallows(East side cave of Cursed Caverns). Next scout the area for a good amount of thralls in an area that you can gather shown above. ***Notice*** Not every server is going to have a perfect amount!!! If you encounter a server with only a few amount of thralls then start over at step one by changing the ocean.
2. Find the enemies that will not follow, Spouts, Molusk, Urchinfist, etc. and tread carefully around them in the process.
3. Get a set of throwing knives and gather the thralls to a location
4. Siege charge/Steel Blunder Shot to kill
5. Loot!

It's also easy to level alts, simply just stink pot or dagger whirlwind/vipers nest the cluster!
Look at this guy not even giving me credit for showing him this... :pirate1:

Back