Most "Embarassing" moment...

S

Shamus The Brute

List here the most embarrasing moment for either yourself - or - someone else you know personally that you have witnessed.

*Let's make this fair for everyone by keeping all rum & "alcohol" related moments out of this particular thread for at least the time being, anyways.
​
Here are a few quotes I found:
​
"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself." ~Ethel Barrymore

"Almost always it is the fear of being ourselves that brings us to the mirror." ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin

"My life has been one great big joke,
A dance that's walked,
A song that's spoke,
I laugh so hard I almost choke,
When I think about myself."
~Maya Angelou

"Present yourself always
As who you would be,
And that is the person
The world will see."
~Robert Brault

Hmmm. Well one day during school I was in Tech-Ed. We had just had a fire drill and were coming in when my friend stopped me. She told me there was a hole in my pants on my BUTT! I was totally freaked so I quickly ran down to my gym locker and got my sweatpants and put them on. A lot of people found out about it, including the guy I was dating. So, I was pretty embrassed after this.
This is one where you just kinda gotta laugh it off.

Well one time... I called my friend, his brother picked up but I thought it was him & I was like.. Wanna go to the mall with me & (my friends name) xD & he's like.. Umm sure.. So I arrive at the mall to find my friends brother waiting for me.. I didnt know what to say so I just went with it.. I was speechless so I walked around the mall with him & im like uhhhhhhh........ :oops:.. He figured it out after awhile but I was sooooo embarassed. :facepalm:

I once worked at a car wash for 1 week. My job was to take the cars and drive them on top of this machine that pulls them in. A customer pulls up his car and hands me the keys. So I drive it into the machine as usual. But he left his back window slightly open. And I am not suppose to mess with anything in the car other than the seat. So after the car wash it comes out and the backseat is about 1/8 full of soap and water. And guess who got blamed and fired for it lol. 2 hours later I get my first pay check and a pink slip.

Well i would have to say me being the total klutz that i am this was my most embarassing moment. When i was in the sixth grade i went to go ask my teacher something. Well after i was done i backed- up and tripped backwards over the box of books that was behind me and i landed flat on my back. The next thing i knew i had more than half the class hovering around me asking "Are you ok?" At that moment all i could do was sit there and think to myself "Oh, gosh. Now im going to be the laughingstock of the sixth grade for the rest of the year or maybe my entire life." Well now my friends and i look back at it and we laugh. As they say laugh until you can laugh no more.

Back