Question Most Playtime In-Game?

Divine

Pirate Lord
Is there any way some admins or something find out who has the most hours played in game? :D
I'd really like to know because if someone has played more than me they disurv a medl xd

No plz! Some stats are best left hidden!

Like do we really want to know we just spent 60 hours looting and got nothing for it? :D

I'd probably need to see a therapist at that point, lol.
My psychiatrist told me not to ask, but I couldn't resist

Is there any way some admins or something find out who has the most hours played in game? :D
I'd really like to know because if someone has played more than me they disurv a medl xd
Divine...buddy. You should really see your psychiatrist :D

And YOOOO man! Hit me up with with a signature as cool as your swagtacular, fantabulous, magnificent, elegant, hypnotizing, astonishing, mesmerizing, glittering, and LAST but not LEAST... Divine signature. *No pun intended*

Just kidding -- It really was intended!

Divine...buddy. You should really see your psychiatrist :D

And YOOOO man! Hit me up with with a signature as cool as your swagtacular, fantabulous, magnificent, elegant, hypnotizing, astonishing, mesmerizing, glittering, and LAST but not LEAST... Divine signature. *No pun intended*

Just kidding -- It really was intended!
cough guild cough
jk If i remember ill work on it tomorrow, just get me a screenshot with no hud and a really contrasting background, like I had my black shirt by the bright sea, so it could tell the colors easily

Back