Loot Most skull chests are beyond awful!

nikkinikki9611

Pirate Apprentice
Just 15 minutes ago I got 6 gold, common weapon and common clothing o__O. Why I am always getting awful loot most of the time? These skull chests aren't valuable like they used to be in POTCO

nah this happened most of the time in potco too
@Beggar is correct, loot in potco was similar in general. In potco I looted hard as a level 50 for a year and a half and got 3 legendary items doing it: SF, Lost Sword, and Thunderspine; I only ever found one of each. Here in tlopo I've also found 3 in about the same amount of time but have found additionally 6 duplicate Lost Swords and 3 duplicate SF. RC hasn't been open as long yet so I suspect that the drops in tlopo are actually, on average, better than potco. The bosses are a different story however, just a few famed, maybe 4 or 5 total, and the SF from Foulberto.

@Beggar is correct, loot in potco was similar in general. In potco I looted hard as a level 50 for a year and a half and got 3 legendary items doing it: SF, Lost Sword, and Thunderspine; I only ever found one of each. Here in tlopo I've also found 3 in about the same amount of time but have found additionally 6 duplicate Lost Swords and 3 duplicate SF. RC hasn't been open as long yet so I suspect that the drops in tlopo are actually, on average, better than potco. The bosses are a different story however, just a few famed, maybe 4 or 5 total, and the SF from Foulberto.

Oh okay. I am finding the opposite atm being lvl 36 lol

:( I have too much gold already lol

Attachments

• wth.PNG
    wth.PNG
    699.5 KB · Views: 293
Just 15 minutes ago I got 6 gold, common weapon and common clothing o__O. Why I am always getting awful loot most of the time? These skull chests aren't valuable like they used to be in POTCO
It's not possible to get 6 gold from a skull chest.

Back