Loot Most skull chests are beyond awful!

screenshot_2018-06-11_20-18-58.jpg
Looting fingers seems to be a reoccurring pattern, hopefully they don't take a LC placement. :piratetreasure: :razz:
Like I said before, I've looted enough fingers to resupply every skeleton and rotting dead guy 5 times over in the whole Caribbean.

screenshot_2018-06-11_20-18-58.jpg
Looting fingers seems to be a reoccurring pattern, hopefully they don't take a LC placement. :piratetreasure: :razz:
Every loot container can only consist of 1 weapon. So if you got a Baneblast Repeater in that skull chest, that means that item took the weapon/sailing item slot for that skull chest. Getting a legendary item is all a percent chance that goes into the item slot. Nothing affects the percentages of getting a legendary item. When the percentage is chosen to be a legendary the item then gets picked at random from the possible choices of legendary weapons. So inclusion, there isn't anything stopping you from looting a legendary item besides the RNG/percentage of the payout.

Man, LOVE this thread!!!
So, I guess it is possible to get less than 6 gold. I been getting that all along sometimes.
But things have changed with the new update. I see a large difference in skull chest drop improvements. Much more frequent, which makes people want to loot again. However, the innards can still be award winning lame. BUT - I think the frequency of skulls will make people forget about the quality of skulls. I have mostly, because now I feel I may get another skull in the same session, and I do.

Was this genius of the devs? Or were they just sick and tired of our whining about the game...
"Not enough gold"
"too much gold"
"Not enough legendary drops-it's too hard"\"Too many legendary-it's to easy" - (I'm in the first camp, or was<--guilty)
"Not enough bosses"
"Too many bosses"
etc etc etc etc etc .......etc ..... .
etc
...etc
etc.....Waa waa wa....waaa <--guilty of that and a few waa waas..

Waaa waa etc....

So, I guess it is possible to get less than 6 gold. I been getting that all along sometimes.
But things have changed with the new update. I see a large difference in skull chest drop improvements. Much more frequent, which makes people want to loot again. However, the innards can still be award winning lame. BUT - I think the frequency of skulls will make people forget about the quality of skulls. I have mostly, because now I feel I may get another skull in the same session, and I do.

Was this genius of the devs? Or were they just sick and tired of our whining about the game...
"Not enough gold"
"too much gold"
"Not enough legendary drops-it's too hard"\"Too many legendary-it's to easy" - (I'm in the first camp, or was<--guilty)
"Not enough bosses"
"Too many bosses"
etc etc etc etc etc .......etc ..... .
etc
...etc
etc.....Waa waa wa....waaa <--guilty of that and a few waa waas..

Waaa waa etc....
HAHA My post you quoted was sarcastic, but I really DO love your post! :)

Pretty spot-on with most of your points presented. I WOULD like to point out that getting as low as 5 gold from enemies in the El Patron mines IS legit, and afaik matches the behavior from POTCO.

Thank you for your support, appreciate it!!

Back