Mother's Day Party

Captain Ghosty

Wanted Pirate
mothers day party.png

Paralele Pirate Hollywood logo.png
The Pirate Hollywood Studios and Marc Cannonshot is hosting a party at Royal Anchor.
We are allowing everyone to come to this party to celebrate Mother's Day in honor of our Mothers for working so hard and taking care of us. This party will be recorded on Cannonshot101 You Tube channel. The party will start at 12:00 PM at California time.
Things to ware for the party
Well it is your choice for what you want to ware but I am suggesting that maybe we can all ware the Mother's Day clothes that POTCO gave us.
Mothers day party clothes.png
What will there be at the Party?
There will be food, games like Poker and Black Jack, Music, Dancing, Swimming, and lastly the Siege Grenade bombardment.
You are wondering what the Siege Grenade bombardment is, well it's all us pirates that got grenades and we will be firing our grenades off the balcony of Royal Anchor. I would suggest that you put your graphics on high when the party starts because you will see more details of siege grenade or grenades blowing up.
If you have any questions about the party please leave a comment and I will get back to you shortly.
Thank you.

Hmm maybe I should have putted this in the events category instead of this category. Oh well when I am making a new event I will remember next time.

I'd love to come... but I'm not willing to go to the Royal Anchor on twenty different servers to find it. Could you tell us the server it's on?

Ok new plan tomorrow is the party since everyone is spending time with their mother on mothers day . The party will be at Antik, Royal Anchor tavern

Don't forget to post the YouTube video here when it's done, and some screenies if you have them. Always love to see them. :)

lol not to make you upset when you forgot the server, i created an alternate party and about 40 people were there that included John Foulroberts
lol sorry i didn't put the server. I did make a comment tho saying Antik server on this thread lol. Maybe next year we can host a party after or before mothers day.

Back