Event  Movie Auditions: Pirates of the Caribbean - Moon and Fate

Eric Guneagle

Pirate Master
Hello, mates. I am directing my first ever Pirates Online movie. It is an epic pirates movie where there is battles, explorations, and epic proportions. This movie will be posted on youtube by me ( I make POTCO videos ). Anyone who plays a role in the movie will get a special reward. I cannot tell you what it is, but it's amazing. You will just have to sign up and see for yourself!
Roles I need:
Main Character's arch enemy ( tries to kill me in a scene )
Main Character's ex girlfriend ( gets captured by the EITC )
A couple people to PVP for the "Moon Shadows" scene
The person who casts the moon curse on everyone
A couple people to play as EITC soldiers
A couple people to be in my crew for the "Sea Gods Battle" scene
Ok so I currently need 12 people. I would LOVE IT if you sign up. Sign ups are below. Just put your name and what role you want to play in. I NEED PEOPLE. IF YOU CHOSE TO SIGN UP AUDITIONS ARE WHEN I GET ENOUGH PEOPLE FOR EVERY ROLE. I WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN THAT TIME COMES.
Remember, this is going on youtube. You will be famous like your big uncle guneagle... well, me......
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Eaglegun35
PLEASE SIGN UP, SAVVY?

~ Eric Guneagle ~

ATTENTION:
WE NEED ANOTHER CAST MEMBER TO PLAY THE ROLE: JAIL BREAKER, WHO HELPS ME BREAK OUT OF JAIL WHEN I GET ARRESTED BY THE EITC FOR NOT PAYING RENT

WE ALSO NEED SOMEBODY TO PLAY AS BLACKBEARD IN THE SEA GODS SCENE, WHEN WE TRY TO KILL THE QUEEN ANNES REVENGE.

I'm like Francis, whenever I could (depends on my schedule), I'd try to be there. Doesn't matter what role, preferably the funny one. :D

I have a suggestion though. Chances are, not everybody could make it to the shooting every single time at the same time. Based on experience with Basil's organized filming, it was not easy to direct a mass. So I suggest that the director be flexible. If you already know who's going to play what role, you can pm only ppl that are involved in certain scenes to show up on certain time. That way not everybody has to show up. And if somebody can't make it on certain time, please be ready to shoot another scene. Only for scenes that everybody is involved, then you'd need everybody to show up at the same time. That will reduce waiting time, and not-knowing-what-to-do kind of thing.

I'll help! I can do any part. Although i would prefer an Important Pirate or Extremely Evil bad guy hehe.

can i be the stuck up british snob?
sure

I'll help! I can do any part. Although i would prefer an Important Pirate or Extremely Evil bad guy hehe.
An important pirate would be the main character's ( me ) best friend, and evil people would be blackbeard or the person who casts the moon curse on everybody.

I would like to be in it as anyone who u need me as just need to know when u will be filming so I can try and be there.
That would be great

Back