Movie Reviews - No Spoiler Please!

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
* Try to voice your opinion about a certain movie that leaves an impression to you, whether it's good or not-so-good. ;)
* Try NOT TO SPOIL the readers about what actually happens in the movie. Don't give away the entire plot, and especially don't give away the exact ending. Remember, a lot of people don't like to know the entire story or the ending before they actually watch it. And plus, readers can google it themselves if they want to know what the whole story is about.
* Try to give your opinion about how the movie crews 'translate' a story into a visual presentation. It could be based on a previous book/novel, an event (past or anticipated future) or just plain imaginary things.
* Have fun with it, and remember, anybody can be a reviewer, and readers can form their own opinions about your reviews. Since these are 'opinions', it's ok to be different, and BE NICE to each other.

I'll start first ... SANCTUM
I wanted to watch UNKNOWN - the trailer looked cool - but late to get to the theater (I know, don't tell me about Fandango ... I knew I was late, but wanted to watch any movie anyway, so I just went ahead and went ...).

It's inspired by a true story, but of course, the movie is dramatized. It's about caving and diving. I'll bet it was not easy to film, cause it's a lot of underwater and dark environment, but there are a lot of cool angles. It's heart-wrenching though ... even though in the end, the heroes win. I like hero movies, but it's hard to watch deaths. Not a big-bang movie - which I'd rather watch - it's more about a journey, if you like those kinds of movie.

Everyone should watch Flipped it is a teen love comidey based on a novel called Flipped lol anyways if you watch it is is really funny and cute lol I can relate with the movie my self lol anyways if you see it cheer at the beganing for the young vertion of brice lousky he is my fav actor he is in all of my movies and Morgan lilyv from 2012 she was in a few to. She is the young girl they are best friends in real life lol anyways watch it it is really good you will love it tell me what you think of it lol.

Just go with it (adam sandler movie)... cute movie, had a few funny moments... overall a 6 out of 10:D
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 6:04 PM):
the expendibles :) the best move ive ever personally seen its full of action ..... and death.... and um.... yea thats about it but its awesome
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! :D im a huge fan of the "action heros" in that movie

The Social Network~A good movie,one of the best movies ive seen, writing was amazing,everything in the movie was pretty good.Highly recommend this movie ,I give it a 9 1/2 out of 10
9 1/2 because batman wasnt in it

The Social Network~A good movie,one of the best movies ive seen, writing was amazing,everything in the movie was pretty good.Highly recommend this movie ,I give it a 9 1/2 out of 10
9 1/2 because batman wasnt in it

rofl batman!!!!!!!!!!!! haha amelia ur too funny

True Grit was awesome, it was the first time I ever saw a western and it was truely fantastic. It feels like an actiony movie but it was awesome.. no other words can describe this movie.
pirate.smile.gif
fight.gif
4 1/2 out of 5 due to one part that I didn't like.

the book of eli was a very good movie. i liked it alot and i give it an 8 1/2 stars. highly recomended

Um grown ups was really good with Adam sandler, and Kevin James, and Chris rock it's an American classic lol. I would give it an 8

Anyone seen Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men those are pretty funny movies. :) :fight:

hahaha "u moron"!!!!!!!!! i love that movie they kill me... i love the grandpa
EDIT (Feb 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM):
Grandpa: Relax. Kids swallow quarters all the time.
Melanie: Really?
Grandpa: Sure. If she craps out two dimes and a nickel, then you can start worrying.

hahahahhahaha i love him

I just saw The King's Speech, which was awesome. Its all about King George VI overcoming a speech impediment and delivering a speech during the outbreak of WWII.

ALSO: Geoffry Rush plays a huge role, and for those who don't know, that would be the guy who plays Barbossa...

I just saw The King's Speech, which was awesome. Its all about King George VI overcoming a speech impediment and delivering a speech during the outbreak of WWII.

ALSO: Geoffry Rush plays a huge role, and for those who don't know, that would be the guy who plays Barbossa...
Oh yah that movie was soooooo good it was nominated for like 7 or 8 Oscars it was very well written to I would recommend it to anyone.

Back