Glitch Multiple Game Glitches

Edgar Bladehound

Swashbuckler
So far I have had a very good time enjoying what was such a vital part of my childhood, being level 22 4 days into my play time. While the experience has been good, I digress that there have been several glitches that have been hindering my experience nonetheless. They are as follows

--Crashing porting onto Padres Del Fuego, porting via ship onto Padres Del Fuego guarantees me a crash everytime, more specifically, the freezing of the loading screen. My only option is to reset the game and try a different way. I have found using the stowaway shipping method helps to bypass this.

--Instantaneous game crash upon entering El Sudoron, no freezing of the loading screen, just instant console crash. Little window that prompts "TLOPO has stopped working", guild mates have also reported similar problems such as entering the cave from Beckett's quarry into El Sudoron simply turns them back around into Beckett's quarry.

--The most frustrating of all however, was the apparent disappearance of my Port Royal Teleportation Totem. It appears that even after doing the quest for this, I still do not have it. Possibly one of the driving factors in this could be the fact that I had the pleasure of suffering a district reset whilst digging up the first Port Royal Medal needed for the last section of the quest. Upon logging on, it listed that section had been completed, and I thought nothing of it and simply turned in my quest. Reputation was gained, but no teleportation totem. I was hoping to possibly have some administrator intervention on this.

Additionally, I have tried different settings, listed here on the forums, in attempt to alleviate the crashes, but to no avail. Just looking for some input from others for the main issues I listed above.

Padres causes a lot more crashes in comparison to the wild islands, so your best bet to not crash when porting would be going to Outcast or Cutthroat.
Having "Fancy Loading Screen" on should help in decreasing the crashes when entering El Sudoron.

Padres causes a lot more crashes in comparison to the wild islands, so your best bet to not crash when porting would be going to Outcast or Cutthroat.
Having "Fancy Loading Screen" on should help in decreasing the crashes when entering El Sudoron.
I thought having fancy loading screen off was optimal when trying to avoid crashes... I suppose I can try it out again and see what the results are.

--Crashing porting onto Padres Del Fuego, porting via ship onto Padres Del Fuego guarantees me a crash everytime, more specifically, the freezing of the loading screen. My only option is to reset the game and try a different way. I have found using the stowaway shipping method helps to bypass this.

Does you console freeze or just your loading screen?

--Instantaneous game crash upon entering El Sudoron, no freezing of the loading screen, just instant console crash. Little window that prompts "TLOPO has stopped working", guild mates have also reported similar problems such as entering the cave from Beckett's quarry into El Sudoron simply turns them back around into Beckett's quarry.

Try going to darkhart with the glitch, then entering el suduron.

The most frustrating of all however, was the apparent disappearance of my Port Royal Teleportation Totem. It appears that even after doing the quest for this, I still do not have it. Possibly one of the driving factors in this could be the fact that I had the pleasure of suffering a district reset whilst digging up the first Port Royal Medal needed for the last section of the quest. Upon logging on, it listed that section had been completed, and I thought nothing of it and simply turned in my quest. Reputation was gained, but no teleportation totem. I was hoping to possibly have some administrator intervention on this.

Try doing another teleportation quest, maybe it will reset as you get the new one.

Does you console freeze or just your loading screen?

Try going to darkhart with the glitch, then entering el suduron.

Try doing another teleportation quest, maybe it will reset as you get the new one.

1. Console Freezes, as well as loading screen.

2. Ill try that out and get back to you on that.

3. I have the Padres Del Fuego quest ready to do, however if that does not work, is it possible some administrator or staff member could reset it?

I have the Padres Del Fuego quest ready to do, however if that does not work, is it possible some administrator or staff member could reset it?
I can't guarentee it, unsure if it's even possible at this stage of beta, but you can PM @MMDR or better yet email support@tlopo.com

So there is absolutely nothing that can be done regarding this matter?
I think doing a second teleportation quest may reset the database for your teleportation abilities if that makes any sense, making you able to access the teleportation for port royal.

I think doing a second teleportation quest may reset the database for your teleportation abilities if that makes any sense, making you able to access the teleportation for port royal.

Well I did the Padres Teleportation quest.. that went well. However, it seemed to have no effect on the Port Royal totem. Still do not have the totem for Port Royal

So far I have had a very good time enjoying what was such a vital part of my childhood, being level 22 4 days into my play time. While the experience has been good, I digress that there have been several glitches that have been hindering my experience nonetheless. They are as follows

--The most frustrating of all however, was the apparent disappearance of my Port Royal Teleportation Totem. It appears that even after doing the quest for this, I still do not have it. Possibly one of the driving factors in this could be the fact that I had the pleasure of suffering a district reset whilst digging up the first Port Royal Medal needed for the last section of the quest. Upon logging on, it listed that section had been completed, and I thought nothing of it and simply turned in my quest. Reputation was gained, but no teleportation totem. I was hoping to possibly have some administrator intervention on this.

Additionally, I have tried different settings, listed here on the forums, in attempt to alleviate the crashes, but to no avail. Just looking for some input from others for the main issues I listed above.

Try setting all your settings to the lowest settings in custom settings and slowly increase them each time you play I have done this and I now have everything on medium settings no music vsync on and no skydome. Don't remember the rest. but each time you log out change a single setting and see how it affects your game.

I recall there was a slight bug in POTCO when the weapon expansion update was released where a certain NPC would have all the quests for the level 15 and 20 weapons (and while the bug was in effect, they could be done an unlimited number of times provided there's only one of each at a time). Maybe something like this could be made into a feature if the game fails to automatically give you the quest.

Back