multiple resets/disconnects upon porting

StarfireRose77

Pirate Master
Today there were multiple disconnects and/or resets of server upon porting. Could you all bring back us at least getting our loot when this happens. We understand not always being able to get the resets fixed but it is happening almost every time we are porting. Posting the last log. Log says something about a fishing spot again and also something about mini game. Not sure if those things are causing the problem. Also are these things going to be worked on or are they concentrating on the new system instead, just wondering. I know a lot stopped playing last night because of the resets.

Attachments

• tlopo-200120_235503.log
    165.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I just wrote a fix for this crash and our QA server will be testing it shortly. After we have it tested, we'll deploy it out onto the live servers.

Ahoy Mates! It's been several month since I have played but updated and back at it. But having issues with lag and crashes on any server, using windows 10. I also play on windows 7 at times with some issues but not like windows 10.

I just wrote a fix for this crash and our QA server will be testing it shortly. After we have it tested, we'll deploy it out onto the live servers.
Hope it works, I know you all work hard to fix these things. Sailed with people on Levanta tonight and it wasn't as bad. But one time we had 5 skull chests and the captain of the ship disconnected, the rest of us made it. The rest of the time I did ok.

Fishing ships still show up after they been abandoned ! I've been on a quiet server sailing and see anywhere from 8 - 14 fishing boats yet the server count Is lower then the amount of fishing boats out at any given time !! If I have a crew of 8 and there are 8 fishing boats out yet the server count Is 11 then my count of 16 Is wrong ! lol Unless the server resets they'll be In the same place the next day !!

Back