Music, Mac, and Ships = Crash

Ben Whalebutler

Pirate Apprentice
Hello good folk! Any fixes yet on having to turn off all audio so as to not crash the game when boarding or launching ships? I kind of miss the sounds! Thanks and arrs! :piratemickey:

OK, so I turned off ALL audio, launched my ship and all went fine as before when I would sail sans sound. EXCEPT....when I tried to port and the game stuck at the cut screen! Arrr!!!! :oops:

Well this kinda happens to me I go on a ship and if i get hit i crash or if i fire at there ship i crash. I turned my sounds of and graphics low and still for me it didn't work but hopefully it will be fixed soon but im not sure.

Its been weeks. Those of us playing on the Mac haven't been able to do anything on the high seas, without crashing due to a routine audio interaction. We've posted logs, begged for someone to address it....nothing has fixed the issue.

Not trying to take away from the great job the TLOPO folks have done so far...thank you so much for doing what you do. but It's hard to help with beta testing the game, when on the Mac when you can't interect on a significant portion of the whole game without repeatedly crashing.

giphy.gif

Its been weeks. Those of us playing on the Mac haven't been able to do anything on the high seas, without crashing due to a routine audio interaction. We've posted logs, begged for someone to address it....nothing has fixed the issue.

We assure you that the dev team is aware of the issue and they're working on this.

Back