My 1,000 post :P

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
Hope everyone is doing well!! <3

My partner went to England today to see his VERY sick mother for the final time. It's been a very emotional time and the flight was booked by his sister's only 2 days ago so had a rush to get coaches and packing done.

I already miss him so much. We have been together 18 years and from that we have only been apart 4 months all put together (not counting the odd hours in a general day)

How are you all doing? Tell me about your day :D

My partner went to England today to see his VERY sick mother for the final time. It's been a very emotional time and the flight was booked by his sister's only 2 days ago so had a rush to get coaches and packing done.

I already miss him so much. We have been together 18 years and from that we have only been apart 4 months all put together (not counting the odd hours in a general day)

Hey, Luna Congratulations on your 1000th post and I hope everything to be better soon!
Have a wonderful day! :sunny::happy::coke:

Grats on 1K.
Too bad you couldn't go with him to give everyone support.
My step mum was/is from England. She's precious.

Take care.

Congratulations on your 1000th, Luna! I hope your partner's mother gets better, that is always an experience.

Back