My 1,000th POST - Thank you PiratesForums

Mark Scurvyfox

Greetings PiratesForums community,

The time has finally come for me as well by achieving such a milestone here. This thread renders my 1,000th post being made to these forums. I'd like to thank you all for fulfilling my time here. Looking back now, I recall all those moments I've been through thanks to our beloved, Pirates Online, game. It has been both an enjoyable and mysterious ride for me as there were times that we didn't quite have a direction but we ultimately stuck together by overcoming the difficulties up to this day.

The Legend of Pirates Online, a project that aimed to restoring our most precious treasure; Pirates Online, gave fresh air to our community and made room for lots of pirates to join us aboard. Thank you, for the efforts put towards the game we all loved and showed support during it's dark days.

The moderation team, aye? It's been my honour to be given the Forum Moderator title. I've always tried to be on top of the things with all of you and I've always did my best to respond sparingly to my moderation duties. If there's anyone out there that feels that I've made wrong moderation decisions towards them or feel that I could have handled a situation with a lot more efficiency, you're welcome to start a personal conversation with me letting me know of your thoughts.
To the administration team: Thank you for the trust you've shown me over the course of the years - it means a lot to me.

Lastly & most importantly, I've interacted with a lot of people during my time here. I'm grateful for those few people that were there for me when I needed them and that we had a great time together.

7DUiwB8.png

...With a lot more to come!
Mark Scurvyfox

Dearest Mark,

You have been an inspiration to all of us. You are a level-headed moderator with true heart and soul that few can equal. It's been a privilege to serve with you in the Dark Archive and an honor to get to know you! Many don't know the depth of your kindness, the true empathy that you demonstrate, and the acute perception you have for the feelings of others, whether you know them or not. I love the fact that you are willing to expand your knowledge by hanging out with people who don't speak your native language and making the effort to get to know us even though many of us probably could not even find your country on a map.

Congratulations on your 1000th post! I hope this small accolade will instill some pride, knowing that you have touched others in such a positive way. I hope more take the time to get to know you as I do.

Your friend,
KFK

Dearest Mark,

You have been an inspiration to all of us. You are a level-headed moderator with true heart and soul that few can equal. It's been a privilege to serve with you in the Dark Archive and an honor to get to know you! Many don't know the depth of your kindness, the true empathy that you demonstrate, and the acute perception you have for the feelings of others, whether you know them or not. I love the fact that you are willing to expand your knowledge by hanging out with people who don't speak your native language and making the effort to get to know us even though many of us probably could not even find your country on a map.

Congratulations on your 1000th post! I hope this small accolade will instill some pride, knowing that you have touched others in such a positive way. I hope more take the time to get to know you as I do.

Your friend,
KFK
Some of the most beautiful and honest things I've ever heard about myself. The above really means a lot to me Cougs - thank you for being a great leader and a good friend on top of that. (well, let's not forget about the good listener part too)
Thank you all for fulfilling my everyday life here. It's one of those rides you wish to never end! :swashbuckler:

I'm also honored to have had you as a friend for the past few years on both the forums and in DA, Mark. Hope that we can share in many more fond memories in the future.

Your moderation duties on the forums are also very professional from what I've seen and give me inspiration to try to increase my efficiency as well. Thanks for all your service, brother!

I'm also honored to have had you as a friend for the past few years on both the forums and in DA, Mark. Hope that we can share in many more fond memories in the future.

Your moderation duties on the forums are also very professional from what I've seen and give me inspiration to try to increase my efficiency as well. Thanks for all your service, brother!
Thank you for your kind words Jason! I'm always after feedback because that way I'm getting to know myself better and improve my weaknesses. Looking forward to seeing you more often in-game as well - 8th IS UPON US! :xbones:

:cheers:

Back