My Absence.

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Forums and TLOPO.

I would like to apologize for my absence recently.
You see my dad has been fighting cancer for nearly 4 years now and has got much worse in the last 2 months. He is being cared for by my mum who lives 2 houses down from me and has palaetive care (spelling is probably wrong). I try to give my mum as much spiritual support as I can to keep her positive and strong. My family and fiance are my world and I'm really struggling trying to handle this situation.
I've just recently managed to win a medical battle with the doctors here, that took 5 years to get the correct diagnoses and support for my fiance (who I watch is in pain everyday) and that was exhausting. Then my dad gets worse :(
Basically I am not managing to get a lot done recently (even the important things like cleaning,paying bills etc) and I can't seem to concentrate on social activities either.

Thank you for reading this, I have thought of you all almost daily but just never get around to talking to anyone anymore and I wanted you to know WHY I have not been active here on the Forums or in game lately.

I will try my best to still greet newcomers (which I have failed to do lately) as I love being greeter.

Love you all and hope you are all well <3

L.S.

Hi everyone!

You see my dad has been fighting cancer for nearly 4 years now and has got much worse in the last 2 months. He is being cared for by my mum who lives 2 houses down from me and has palaetive care (spelling is probably wrong). I try to give my mum as much spiritual support as I can to keep her positive and strong. My family and fiance are my world and I'm really struggling trying to handle this situation.
I've just recently managed to win a medical battle with the doctors here, that took 5 years to get the correct diagnoses and support for my fiance (who I watch is in pain everyday) and that was exhausting. Then my dad gets worse :(
Basically I am not managing to get a lot done recently (even the important things like cleaning,paying bills etc) and I can't seem to concentrate on social activities either.

Thank you for reading this, I have thought of you all almost daily but just never get around to talking to anyone anymore and I wanted you to know WHY I have not been active here on the Forums or in game lately.

I will try my best to still greet newcomers (which I have failed to do lately) as I love being greeter.

L.S.
This is the reason for my absence too... As I am Luna's forementioned fiance, incase you didn't know . Also, my computer completely crapped out, and went to silicone heaven....
Many apologies to you all, and hopefully we will see you all very soon.
Rascal.

Hi everyone!

L.S.
Luna, you owe no opoligize to no one and I'm sure we all understand not having the time for tlopo. May you get through all this and find some peace in good time. You and your family and fiance have my thoughts and prayers for support. Find strength as a family and you will make it.

Luna, you owe no opoligize to no one and I'm sure we all understand not having the time for tlopo. May you get through all this and find some peace in good time. You and your family and fiance have my thoughts and prayers for support. Find strength as a family and you will make it.
Thank you hun, it means a lot to me <3

It is my honour sitting at the table with you Luna! You're always positive and in love with what you do. Keep fighting for the ones you love most and as it's hasn't been said enough times now - real life comes first. I myself accept no apologies.
Stay strong, we believe in you!

I’m sorry to hear of your trouble and such circumstance. May the words I post below, posted too on social-media tonight, be of some help and value to you. ;)

Seen a two-legged duck today (let me start over). *I seen a two-legged duck with only 1 good leg today. (Poor thing was hopping about)! Reminding me of how sometimes LIFE can get us down. But ultimately friends, that Duck kept moving itself forward ...despite the challenge of his or her own handicap and/or circumstance.

Thank you so much for you beutiful words.
My amazing father passed away on the 13.10.
Since then it feels like I have been living in a totally seperate reality bubble but am slowly getting myself back together.

Lots of love to you all!! <3

Thank you so much for you beutiful words.
My amazing father passed away on the 13.10.
Since then it feels like I have been living in a totally seperate reality bubble but am slowly getting myself back together.

Lots of love to you all!! <3
Luna, I'm so sorry for you and your familys loss. You have been living in a bubble, probably as a caregiver.
You are not alone. As I've been there with my parents. We all go there.
When this happens, depending how long it goes, you lose yourself. It's okay and a natural cycle we must endure if we are caring and loving individuals tasked to care for our parents who cared for us.

Each of us are different in how we handle grief and if I may I'd like to leave you with one insight to think about. Your grief and the time you feel it is your own and there's no set time limit. Your friends and loved ones later on will mean well and say things like "it's been 6 months, you should be getting over it". Again they love you and want you to feel better so it's meant well. Luna, no one can tell you to get better. You just do whats right for you personally on your own time limit. You will know your well being. Time has passed with my parents gone, but I still grieve, but most of the pain of loss has been replaced with good memories and I talk to them still for advice and love. I never stop thinking about people I have lost and they are not forgotten in conversions.

Your Father is with you still, always will be. The pain you feel is also about missing the physical presence which is extremely difficult for us all to deal with. But, in time you will feel stronger and better. In your time, no one elses.

You will begin to come back to the world of the survivors because you need each other too.

Surround yourself with the strength and love of those around you for with them you will heal.

May you find peace in this time of loss.
Sincerely squintz

Back