My Brother!!!!

lol would end up killing them all lol I am not good at training people I would fight them then I would look around to see all of my brothers and sisters dead yes I said sisters lol and I would reilize with a slow certinty that i killed them lol I would be mad at myself

That mean you have no patience,...hehe,....i bet you drink swift foot dont you,...got to settle this guy down, he dangerous,.....i could just picture you hopping around on a bunch swift foot potions,....hey, no fart potions for you, you would be deadly,.for us all,.....we could be in trouble,...no killing your fellow pirates,...:angel: ok tell me to quit, you got me on a roll,....:oops:

That mean you have no patience,...hehe,....i bet you drink swift foot dont you,...got to settle this guy down, he dangerous,.....i could just picture you hopping around on a bunch swift foot potions,....hey, no fart potions for you, you would be deadly,.for us all,.....we could be in trouble,...no killing your fellow pirates,...:angel: ok tell me to quit, you got me on a roll,....:oops:
lol I will try that some time when I get better at makeing potons lol

Back