My Brother!!!!

Jim Daggerskull

Site Founder
Haha I found my bro!!

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-02-18_21-07-40.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-18_21-07-40.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 63
Did you talk to him? I have in-game 'cousins' - Victory and George - and we plan to find all our long-lost relatives ... everybody with O'Hayes surname ... :lol1:

Lucky... I've never found someone with the last name Sunslipper.... I love meeting my fellow slippers, but never seen a sun D:

I have 6 bros and sisis they are all younger then me but they are all younger than me but all teens they all play pirates online well most of them do lol my parents used to but stoped just a week ago becouse of all the problems they now play farm vill lol and we are all pirates still lol I like to confuse people

Oh... I do remember a couple months ago there was a pirate named Angel Sunslipper, she was always on Abassa. Every time I would go there people kept asking if we were sisters. -_-

Do you know how many Bellas there are, and one is a level 50 also, they say, you look different, i say, no i dont, i just say, i am the mean bella,...just kidding i am always nice, accept when i sail,...thennnnnnnn debateable,...:excited:
EDIT (Mar 20, 2011 at 7:56 PM):
Guess I have a sister too:)
View attachment 3974

Your whole family is on here,...there was a lot of whispering going on in that pic Jim,..how many girls were you talking to,? good gravy,...:oops:

Do you know how many Bellas there are, and one is a level 50 also, they say, you look different, i say, no i dont, i just say, i am the mean bella,...just kidding i am always nice, accept when i sail,...thennnnnnnn debateable,...:excited:
EDIT (Mar 20, 2011 at 7:56 PM):

Your whole family is on here,...there was a lot of whispering going on in that pic Jim,..how many girls were you talking to,? good gravy,...:oops:
Lol that was my bro

lol mate I wonder how many people are related to you I searched up my name and there when three pages of Francis Gunshots arrrr and the highest was lv 10 lol

lol mate I wonder how many people are related to you I searched up my name and there when three pages of Francis Gunshots arrrr and the highest was lv 10 lol

imao, Francis, you need to get them all together, do a training session with them,..ohhhh man......to, to, funny!

imao, Francis, you need to get them all together, do a training session with them,..ohhhh man......to, to, funny!
lol would end up killing them all lol I am not good at training people I would fight them then I would look around to see all of my brothers and sisters dead yes I said sisters lol and I would reilize with a slow certinty that i killed them lol I would be mad at myself

Back