My Experince With GM Event With Spania

Did you like the story?

• Total voters

John Elijah Marston

Honorable Pirate
So it started out on a server and I found a GM. He said Lets go mates when i got there and he left. A little dissapointed I still had high hopes. About 10 minutes later he comes back with James Howe and all these pirates talk to him but out of all these pirates he talks to me, meg, and 2 other people. I was so over excited. Then he left to take a bath and I heard Simon Gunbatten was on a GM ship and he said i could tp so i did and the rest of the guild online. Bonnie O'Bailey was there and i said something and she respnded then i said another thing and the next thing i know we have a short convo. She says my attitude was Outstanding and with that attitude would save Catherine the girl we were saving. After 5 minutes or so we foudn a flag ship and we boarded it. We had a epic battle onboard the navy ship and we foudn and got Catherine. Weirdly she was guildless but anyways she said her hair was bad i said NO ITS PRETTY!! and she said So flattering John. The End

you forgot to mention this:
1-me
2-Angel Sanfury
3-that bonnie likes SPANIA guild
4-that you were telling a joke in her ship and she said im glad i have such funny and brave crew
5-THAT MEG ASKED HER WHEN IS TRADING COMING OUT AND SHE SAID ITS NOT TIME FOR QUESTIONS
4-that when she asked for help spoting a ship meg said i will then i said i will then she said meg look for a ship han I ACTUALLY STEERED HER SHIP (THE WHITE MONGOREL) then meg said ive found a ship then we went for it then we grappled then after we came back i also steered the ship for a minute then when we landed she said ty meg we couldnt have gone through without you and you said I TOLD YOU WE WILL DO IT and she said i know john i know​

you forgot to mention this:​
1-me​
2-Angel Sanfury​
3-that bonnie likes SPANIA guild​
4-that you were telling a joke in her ship and she said im glad i have such funny and brave crew​
5-THAT MEG ASKED HER WHEN IS TRADING COMING OUT AND SHE SAID ITS NOT TIME FOR QUESTIONS​
4-that when she asked for help spoting a ship meg said i will then i said i will then she said meg look for a ship han I ACTUALLY STEERED HER SHIP (THE WHITE MONGOREL) then meg said ive found a ship then we went for it then we grappled then after we came back i also steered the ship for a minute then when we landed she said ty meg we couldnt have gone through without you and you said I TOLD YOU WE WILL DO IT and she said i know john i know​

Posted it twice must've really wanted to get your message through lol.

My Experiance was similar. I went with Pretty Polly and the guildies. My guildies, I and Polly we're all chosen for the crew. We went aboard and did the whole rescue thing ;) Her talking to us and the whole shinding. Was lots of fun! Hope to see another soon.

you forgot to mention this:​
1-me​
2-Angel Sanfury​
3-that bonnie likes SPANIA guild​
4-that you were telling a joke in her ship and she said im glad i have such funny and brave crew​
5-THAT MEG ASKED HER WHEN IS TRADING COMING OUT AND SHE SAID ITS NOT TIME FOR QUESTIONS​

gooooooood times

Back