My Favorite Enemy Is Jolly Roger. Who Is Your Fav Enemy?

who is your favorite enemy?

• Total voters
I prefer Jolly... I just think its a cool character. I wish they would do more with him though.. He is so tall it would be cool seeing him piloting a ship of the line or something. It would be cool to be able to meet the ships out to see as the approach the island and then do the invasion.

its without a doubt Jolly... does anyone remember the catacombs back in the day and i guess the thieves den area where the big hologram was of him that was beyond cool before he came out that was all we had lol

yes i remember johnny, at the time i didn't have a clue who he was. dark hart is my all time favorite enemy. if it wasn't for him i would have never leveled my grenades. now days i sometimes feel sorry for him. everyone is always picking on him and he never gets any rest. wouldn't want to be in his shoes for sure. i think potco should give him a day off every now and then and a vacation every year. wonder if he has a health plan? he sure needs one.:flag:

its without a doubt Jolly... does anyone remember the catacombs back in the day and i guess the thieves den area where the big hologram was of him that was beyond cool before he came out that was all we had lol

That was cool. I remember that glitch where you could get up on that platform right by him. which also served as a safe place to throw grenades and the enemies below. Unless of course they came up there with you . lol

Sven there was a rumor once a long time ago. the rumor was they were going to give Jolly his own ship and it's name was going to be the Black Albatross..and it would lead the Black Fleet into ship battles and being a flagship we could board it. but alas they scrapped that cuz taking Jolly on onboard a ship would be suicide even for a crew of mastered pirates. as for me i am in a state of undecidedness i love Ol Darky but Remy and Neban have been very kind to me. so i must call it a tie between those three.

Hmmm... Hard question.. Since there is a new class of enemies: the ghosts, you might need to update this :)

The ghosts give pretty decent loot the list should have ghosts, skeletons, darkhart, remmington and other added to it.

Back