My game settings

ANZ

Wanted Pirate
So I have been playing around with the settings and I have managed to fix most of my crashes. I also wasn't able to go anywhere, but now I can. If you are constantly crashing, try following my settings.

cd578ca59fa64ee29a70afe3a166a481.png

You can also turn off the fancy loading screen, I have just decided to keep mine on :p

25bafb4f98374778a0f97d93618d7d52.png

Also remember to put priority on realtime.

Last edited:
Why fancy loading screen on? I know this is known to help with getting into some areas, for some reason - but I thought that in general turning it off was better.

Why fancy loading screen on? I know this is known to help with getting into some areas, for some reason - but I thought that in general turning it off was better.

Yeah it's better to turn it off, but I just prefer having it on. :D Thank you for pointing it though, I will edit my main thread.

Actually, a quick update. Some people on the facebook page were reporting that turning off the fancy loading screen resulted in crashing when trying to enter some of the forests.

does the screen resolution make a big difference? My laptops default resolution is 1080x920 so having it on 800x600 on windowed mode would be a pain. If it helps with crashing, I would tolerate it, but if there's no difference, I rather have the resolution at 1080x920 fullscreen.

Back