Tip  My guide on how to get the lost sword

Leon Swordskull

Swashbuckler
Hello, In this guide you will find my personal routine on getting the lost sword.

1. Pillage the south idol in the mines and get at least 7 skull chests.

2. Plunder the high seas for skull chests and get at least 3.

3. Port at Kingshead and fight Remington. Get at least 5 skull chests.

4. Sail on over to cutthroat isle and fight Tomas Blanco for 6 skull chest or less.

5. Teleport down to padres and fight Darkhart for at least 10 skull chests.

6. Go back to Beckettes quarry and go to Neban and fight for as many skulls a you want.

7. Go back to south idol and plunder for 1 or 2 more skull chest.

This is my routine for trying to get the lost sword. Though I have not gotten it yet, I'm positive this is one of the best ways to at least try. If you have your own ideas on how to get the lost sword, share it. :D

Thank you, and have a good day. :parrot:

O_O! Do you do that every single time you dedicate one day to loot? Sincerely, that's ... A LOT! What a determination ... I don't deserve to get any legendary weapon if somebody like you - who has been that determined - hasn't got it yet. Good luck! You SHOULD get it one of these days; you deserve it!

O_O! Do you do that every single time you dedicate one day to loot? Sincerely, that's ... A LOT! What a determination ... I don't deserve to get any legendary weapon if somebody like you - who has been that determined - hasn't got it yet. Good luck! You SHOULD get it one of these days; you deserve it!
thanks. :)

Hello, In this guide you will find my personal routine on getting the lost sword.

4. Sail on over to cutthroat isle and fight Tomas Blanco for 6 skull chest or less.

6. Go back to Beckettes quarry and go to Neban and fight for as many skulls a you want.

This is my routine for trying to get the lost sword. Though I have not gotten it yet, I'm positive this is one of the best ways to at least try. If you have your own ideas on how to get the lost sword, share it. :D

If you haven't gotten it yet then maybe you need a new guide lol. I got mine at darkhart abassa

You make it sound so simple :mad:
Anyways, thx for tips (I'll try them)

disney needs to fix the looting principles before i dedicate a hole day to looting.. the people who are increadibly lucky didnt get their luck reset backwards like everyone else when they changed it because everyone was complaning about it being to easy, sure theres a such thing as to easy but theres also something called TO HARD. not gonna waste days of my life looking for something i have a 1 in 10,000 change of finding while others have a 1 in 1,000 chance of it

There's is no guide in getting Lost Sword or any other famed or legendary weapons, its all due to whether you have luck or not.

Back