My Hero, This Is Priceless

Bella

Site Founder
Finally, the key to the mine, was a little scary down here by myself, but just as i was needing a little help, my prince charming came along. I managed to catch his profile just before he went offline, but thought, what a sweet guy, he was to help me. :oops:
bella's hero.jpg

hehe, will, here i was in my prettiest dress, and i am thinking, jeez POTC, not the skivies and boots! :confused:

well, maybe next time, bella. i mean, if you kiss a frog, nothing worse will happen for the rest of the day. well, that's what i've been told anyway. love your animal message and your pets. i have two little taco bell dogs and love them to death. no matter what happens, they still love me. doesn't get any better than that!:flag:

well, maybe next time, bella. i mean, if you kiss a frog, nothing worse will happen for the rest of the day. well, that's what i've been told anyway. love your animal message and your pets. i have two little taco bell dogs and love them to death. no matter what happens, they still love me. doesn't get any better than that!:flag:

My friend brings over her little taco bell dogs, and mine run for the hills, lol, they have quite some attitude on those little things, mine are shaking in their boots! You should post a picture of them, just got a pirate outfit for my bulldog, will be putting a picture of her and her friend, Christa, my parrot in soon, they want to become unofficial members so BAD!

All this talk of kissing frogs reminds me of a story......... One day after bad storm at sea a young pirate was down in the cargo hold straightening up cargo that had been knocked around during the storm, when he hears what sounds like a womans voice coming up from the ships bilges. The voice is saying Help?....Help Me? He opens the hatch to investigate and the only thing he sees is a frog swimming around down in the bilge. He starts to turn away and go back to working in the hold when he hears the voice again this time coming from the frog.....The Voice says.....I'm really a beautiful woman, Jolley Roger put a curse on me and turned me into a frog, If you'll kiss me I'll turn back into a beautiful woman and I'll do Anything Anything! for you. The Lad reaches down lifting the frog out of the bilge and carries the frog over near the ladder to get a better look. About this time The grizzled old Ships Bosun stumbles down the ladder half drunk, snatching the frog out of the young pirates hands and stuffing the frog into his coat pocket. Then the bosun starts back up the ladder. The young pirate hollers back to the bosun, "Didn't you hear her" he says? She said that if I kissed her that she would turn into a beautiful woman.....

The old Bosun turns and replies "Aye Laddie I heard" But, at my age I just think it would be cool to have a talking frog.

All this talk of kissing frogs reminds me of a story......... One day after bad storm at sea a young pirate was down in the cargo hold straightening up cargo that had been knocked around during the storm, when he hears what sounds like a womans voice coming up from the ships bilges. The voice is saying Help?....Help Me? He opens the hatch to investigate and the only thing he sees is a frog swimming around down in the bilge. He starts to turn away and go back to working in the hold when he hears the voice again this time coming from the frog.....The Voice says.....I'm really a beautiful woman, Jolley Roger put a curse on me and turned me into a frog, If you'll kiss me I'll turn back into a beautiful woman and I'll do Anything Anything! for you. The Lad reaches down lifting the frog out of the bilge and carries the frog over near the ladder to get a better look. About this time The grizzled old Ships Bosun stumbles for the ladder half drunk, snatching the frog out of the young pirates hands and stuffing the frog into his coat pocket. Then the bosun starts back up the ladder. The young pirate hollers back to the bosun, "Didn't you hear her" he says? She said that if I kissed her that she would turn into a beautiful woman.....

The old Bosun turns and replies "Aye Laddie I heard" But, at my age I just think it would be cool to have a talking frog.

Too funny.

All this talk of kissing frogs reminds me of a story......... One day after bad storm at sea a young pirate was down in the cargo hold straightening up cargo that had been knocked around during the storm, when he hears what sounds like a womans voice coming up from the ships bilges. The voice is saying Help?....Help Me? He opens the hatch to investigate and the only thing he sees is a frog swimming around down in the bilge. He starts to turn away and go back to working in the hold when he hears the voice again this time coming from the frog.....The Voice says.....I'm really a beautiful woman, Jolley Roger put a curse on me and turned me into a frog, If you'll kiss me I'll turn back into a beautiful woman and I'll do Anything Anything! for you. The Lad reaches down lifting the frog out of the bilge and carries the frog over near the ladder to get a better look. About this time The grizzled old Ships Bosun stumbles down the ladder half drunk, snatching the frog out of the young pirates hands and stuffing the frog into his coat pocket. Then the bosun starts back up the ladder. The young pirate hollers back to the bosun, "Didn't you hear her" he says? She said that if I kissed her that she would turn into a beautiful woman.....

We want to hear another story!,

My friend brings over her little taco bell dogs, and mine run for the hills, lol, they have quite some attitude on those little things, mine are shaking in their boots! You should post a picture of them, just got a pirate outfit for my bulldog, will be putting a picture of her and her friend, Christa, my parrot in soon, they want to become unofficial members so BAD!
EDIT (Nov 15, 2010 2:20 AM):
bear 057.JPG

ok guys, this is bear ( AKA greay beard ) after a hard day of plundering.
bear 058.JPG

hey! is that rum!

That is a cool story, I hope you post more of them! Love the dog pics as well.

ADORABLE, ok, I have got to get pics now of my bulldog Penny and sidekick parrot Christa in. I have always wanted a little chiwawa. Something i could cuddle, bulldogs hate that, pet mine and she gets up and moves, my big dogs just take over the bed. Next time, a little dog for me! Wonder what it is like to have a cat>? They never wander into my yard. Love that picture Capt!

EDIT (Nov 15, 2010 2:20 AM):
View attachment 578
ok guys, this is bear ( AKA greay beard ) after a hard day of plundering.
View attachment 577
hey! is that rum!

Oh please, please, please, come join my crew, i just love chiwawas, you guys are the bravest! Mom posted a thread just for us to get us some recruits! Hey we can do the fighting, all else fails, we have christa, she can just bore them to death with her non stop chatter, dang parrot is multi-lingual, little bit of spanish, mixed with english, and of course she barks just like a dog.

Back