My Ideas for POTCO

Not what I meant. I meant that since everybody would want an island, they would have to put in all the costs and everything else and they just wouldn't want to put that time into it.
as i said at the top of my post, This is just basic ideas, not counting in lag and quantities yet.

Constance u have so many good ideas! :)
I really like the SVS one. It gets annoying having to chase runners all the time lol
plus... we should have unlimited ammo while participating in SVS... every 10 minutes I'm going to buy fury ammo -_-
Also, i would like to be able to customize my ships way more. I'm talking figureheads, names, captains quarters etc....

well i like all your ideas and i think they should do them. here are some ideas of my own. i think they should make more versions of pvp. i want it so you can have more then one curse(eg davy jones) and more weapons like axes, clubs, and other things.but what i realy want are spells. they have dolls staves teloportation thingees, but no spells! i know it would be a major update but i think we should have them for everyone, basic and members.and i have a battle card game i invented(its not yugio!) and i would realy aprriciate it if i could put it on the game, it would at least be cool if we had a battle card game(yes it would probly take years) and more gambling(eg shell tossing, liars dice, and betting on fights and stuff) and it would be realy cool if they made customizeble weapons and voodoo weapons, but what would be the coolest thing ever would be able to have portable minigames(eg fishing, card playing,potion brewing but unfortunetly not cannon defense its to big).well ijope you like my ideas

Back