My Ideas for Potco!

Which one of these would you like to see added to the game?

• Total voters
I'd like to have #4 (Trade) and #5 (Buy fishing boat) the most. Trading is obviously needed, even if Disney could only provide the simplest version for a start ('gift' system, where we could give away our stuff to other pirates or our own pirates). And renting a fishing boat every time we want to fish in the deep sea is totally ridiculous. I always try to find friends who want to use my fishing boat because I don't want it to go to waste.

#1 (House) is nice, but I don't see how Disney could provide this with the same setting without looking like everything is jammed up. There are thousands of pirates who - when eligible, maybe with certain amount of money or notoriety - would want ones. Ships don't always have to stay on the beach; but houses have to stay visibly; how is that going to work?

#3 (Ship customization) is nice, but I can live without. At least not urgent for me.

#6 (More clothes) ... Um, unless we have more closet/inventory space - or 'bank/storage' where we could move our stuff temporarily to - this is really pointless.

I voted all of them. Here is my idea of what ship customization would be like:
Step 1: Choose your base, ship of the line, frigate, sloop, or galleon.
Step 2: Choose if you want your base to be light, regular (such as "frigate"), or war. For a ship of the line base you do not have to do this, your ship is already sized out.
Step 3: Decide what color the base of the ship should be, any realistic pirate color such as dark green (barnacle) or tan (regular).
Step 4: Decide what color sails you want.
Step 5: Decide if you want an embelm on your sails, if yes go to step 6, if no go to step 7.
Step 6: Decide on an embelm for your sails.
Step 7: Decide what you would like your cannons to look like, for example they could be gold, or be decorated like skull cannons
Step 8: Decide on a name for your ship
Step 9: Now based on your descions made on steps 1-8, a price will be made for your ship. If it is over 200,000 (the maximum gold amount) you will be "in debt" and the money you get will go straight to that "debt" until it is paid off.

or disney could make rules where you have to be so-so age to trade, so they dont cant take advantage of the younger players.
Well that wouldn't be a good update then. Kinda pointless to have it only avalible to some. When they could spend time making an update (or improving the quality of what we got) that is for everyone.

I'd like to have #4 (Trade) and #5 (Buy fishing boat) the most. Trading is obviously needed, even if Disney could only provide the simplest version for a start ('gift' system, where we could give away our stuff to other pirates or our own pirates). And renting a fishing boat every time we want to fish in the deep sea is totally ridiculous. I always try to find friends who want to use my fishing boat because I don't want it to go to waste.

#1 (House) is nice, but I don't see how Disney could provide this with the same setting without looking like everything is jammed up. There are thousands of pirates who - when eligible, maybe with certain amount of money or notoriety - would want ones. Ships don't always have to stay on the beach; but houses have to stay visibly; how is that going to work?

#3 (Ship customization) is nice, but I can live without. At least not urgent for me.

#6 (More clothes) ... Um, unless we have more closet/inventory space - or 'bank/storage' where we could move our stuff temporarily to - this is really pointless.
I agree because I think that if they give us more clothes they should also give us a Captain's Cabin on our ships where we could store clothes and weapons and even Gold. But have it where if our ship sinks we keep our items. Bc that would suck if we lost them. or if someone could steal them. Like Robots Keep your eyes peeled There Everywhere.:mad::rumgone:

hmm all of them sound good.. all i want is to be able get my pirate to sit

what if he gave you a clothing item ( not available in any shop ) or weapon every day you get on ex. day 1 crue item day 2 crude day 3 common day 4 common day 5 rare day 6 rare day 7 1000 gold and it starts all over again

To whom this may concern:
I have an ideal that I think can be incorporated into the game. “An island that can't be found, except by those who already know where it is.” An island that can only be accessed via teleportation from the Map. “M” On this island we can store our swag, (Weapons, Clothing, etc…). Maybe as well as our own Pirate Lair, where we can buy houses, varying in size, beauty, and expense. The Island should include a Boarding Option, so we can either allow or deny Guild/Friends from teleporting to the player. This allowing extra storage for our loot and a private place for a guild to meet up should satisfy many of the Paying players. In addition, it could be possible to have Docks there which can hold extra ships, but the player can only carry three, and can’t get these ships unless they Teleport to the island and switch them. I hope you take in these suggestions into careful consideration. If not, take into the fact that MORE STORAGE is desperately needed to hold all our loot. As Hector Barbossa said, “Me hull be burtsin with Swag” while ours have busted and started overflowing into the sea. Thank You and have a wonderful day/evening.
~ (A Humble Pirate)

This is my Message I sent to Pirates Online about 3 months ago...

I voted all of them. Here is my idea of what ship customization would be like:
Step 1: Choose your base, ship of the line, frigate, sloop, or galleon.
Step 2: Choose if you want your base to be light, regular (such as "frigate"), or war. For a ship of the line base you do not have to do this, your ship is already sized out.
Step 3: Decide what color the base of the ship should be, any realistic pirate color such as dark green (barnacle) or tan (regular).
Step 4: Decide what color sails you want.
Step 5: Decide if you want an embelm on your sails, if yes go to step 6, if no go to step 7.
Step 6: Decide on an embelm for your sails.
Step 7: Decide what you would like your cannons to look like, for example they could be gold, or be decorated like skull cannons
Step 8: Decide on a name for your ship
Step 9: Now based on your descions made on steps 1-8, a price will be made for your ship. If it is over 200,000 (the maximum gold amount) you will be "in debt" and the money you get will go straight to that "debt" until it is paid off.
I love that. I would make a step to create a Flag too. I mean all great pirates Had their signature flags. And everyone knew that when they saw that flag they should run or load their cannons. Therefore it would make us more feared pirates.

To whom this may concern:
I have an ideal that I think can be incorporated into the game. “An island that can't be found, except by those who already know where it is.” An island that can only be accessed via teleportation from the Map. “M” On this island we can store our swag, (Weapons, Clothing, etc…). Maybe as well as our own Pirate Lair, where we can buy houses, varying in size, beauty, and expense. The Island should include a Boarding Option, so we can either allow or deny Guild/Friends from teleporting to the player. This allowing extra storage for our loot and a private place for a guild to meet up should satisfy many of the Paying players. In addition, it could be possible to have Docks there which can hold extra ships, but the player can only carry three, and can’t get these ships unless they Teleport to the island and switch them. I hope you take in these suggestions into careful consideration. If not, take into the fact that MORE STORAGE is desperately needed to hold all our loot. As Hector Barbossa said, “Me hull be burtsin with Swag” while ours have busted and started overflowing into the sea. Thank You and have a wonderful day/evening.
~ (A Humble Pirate)

This is my Message I sent to Pirates Online about 3 months ago...
LOVE IT!

I love that. I would make a step to create a Flag too. I mean all great pirates Had their signature flags. And everyone knew that when they saw that flag they should run or load their cannons. Therefore it would make us more feared pirates.

LOVE IT!
When I say embelms for the sails I mean flags :)

Back