My Ideas for Potco!

Which one of these would you like to see added to the game?

• Total voters

Jim Hexskull

Wiki Staff
Ok these are just a rough cut of a few of my ideas for the game.

1. HOUSES: Being able to buy houses having the small houses available to basic access, and the bigger houses member only. The price increases with the size and we should be able to buy furniture.
2. REAL LIFE SHIPS: Ok a galleon is like the Black Pearl, not what they have on the game as a galleon. A frigate is like the Flying Dutchmen, not Square. So more real life ship styles I don't know many of them, but I'm sure others do.
3. SHIP CUSTOMIZATION: *WOOD COLOR*, but with realistic colors like dark red, (QAR) Black, (Black Pearl) Eerie Green, (Flying Dutchmen). *SAIL COLOR* Black, Red, Eerie Green, White. *FLAGS* Jolly Roger, British, American, Spanish, Custom.
4. TRADE SYSTEM: Allow us to trade with other pirates. This Includes Weapons, Clothing, Tattoos, Piercings, Potions, (Maybe Ships) and Gold. It would make the game much more realistic.
5. BUY FISHING BOATS: When I say buy fishing boats I mean buy them to keep where we don't have to spend 1000 gold every time we want to fish off the docks.
6. MORE CLOTHES: There are just not enough clothes options in the game. I mean add more clothing items, Clothing storage slots, and allow us to have sashes across our chests like Barbossa and Jack have.
7. WEAPONS VISIBLE: By this I simply mean when we walk have our swords hanging at our sides, and our pistols on our sashes, and our daggers on our belts. But give us the option not to show the weapons if we don't want to.

So these are a few of my ideas. Tell me what you think! I can't wait to see what ideas others have.

Ok these are just a rough cut of a few of my ideas for the game.

1. HOUSES: Being able to buy houses having the small houses available to basic access, and the bigger houses member only. The price increases with the size and we should be able to buy furniture.
2. REAL LIFE SHIPS: Ok a galleon is like the Black Pearl, not what they have on the game as a galleon. A frigate is like the Flying Dutchmen, not Square. So more real life ship styles I don't know many of them, but I'm sure others do.
3. SHIP CUSTOMIZATION: *WOOD COLOR*, but with realistic colors like dark red, (QAR) Black, (Black Pearl) Eerie Green, (Flying Dutchmen). *SAIL COLOR* Black, Red, Eerie Green, White. *FLAGS* Jolly Roger, British, American, Spanish, Custom.
4. TRADE SYSTEM: Allow us to trade with other pirates. This Includes Weapons, Clothing, Tattoos, Piercings, Potions, (Maybe Ships) and Gold. It would make the game much more realistic.
5. BUY FISHING BOATS: When I say buy fishing boats I mean buy them to keep where we don't have to spend 1000 gold every time we want to fish off the docks.
6. MORE CLOTHES: There are just not enough clothes options in the game. I mean add more clothing items, Clothing storage slots, and allow us to have sashes across our chests like Barbossa and Jack have.
7. WEAPONS VISIBLE: By this I simply mean when we walk have our swords hanging at our sides, and our pistols on our sashes, and our daggers on our belts. But give us the option not to show the weapons if we don't want to.

So these are a few of my ideas. Tell me what you think! I can't wait to see what ideas others have.
ALL OF THEM!!

i didn't really read all of it but the first one seemed like a good idea... so yeah...

Personally, could care a little less about all except I like 6 and 7. But great ideas all around! Would make things much more fun for those who like that kind of gaming experience :D

:iagree: tottally agree Eilza and i don't think ppl understand what this would do to lower end pc users....unless they always play on low graphics settings ,if that were the case then why bother but i do like all the ideas it would make a very imersible game cuz then we could customize our pirates and our ships..:D

i said no to 1 to much lag. disney should add the wenden first rate to the ships list. it resembles a sotl but its bigger and has like 93 overall guns and more armor

trading is coming next month( sorce will remain unknown ) :)! hang in there until then

trading is coming next month( sorce will remain unknown ) :)! hang in there until then

I will hold ye personally responsible if said prediction from said un-named source proves to be false! On the flip side of me gold dubloom, if ye right ye need to pump ye source for more information! ;)

Back