Guide My leveling guide

Lilith (Abaddon)

Wanted Pirate
Hi there! So, since a lot of people ask me how I level so fast, I decided to make a guide for it. Remember, this is from my perspective, this is just how I prefer to do it. Hopefully it will help you guys out!

So you just made a new pirate and you spawn on Port Royal, you just pull your sword out and kill those 2 guards at the door that leads to Fort Charles until you get to like level 5 (sword and notoriety), then you go visit Elizabeth Swann to get your compass. You then go get your ship and go to Devil's Anvil to get your gun from Barbossa. After you do that, you do the same thing with the gun (get to level 5), but on scorpions and crabs you find there. When you finish that, you move on to Tortuga Graveyard. Stay here and use a broadsword preferably until you get to level 10 notoriety. Try to get your sword and gun levels as close as you can to level 10 as well.

tortuga graveyard.png

When you finish with this, you go get your dagger and move on to Murky Hollow on port Royal. There's a spot with 3 Undead Brigands where you can easily level your dagger until level 7. Once you do that, you go to any Blacksmith and buy Small Throwing Knives (if you didn't loot them already).

murky hollow map.png

murky hollow.png

Next step is to go to Kingshead on the fields. It's recommended you get a crew, either it's your guildmates, friends or your alts. You tag the enemies with throwing knives and then use a broadsword. You do this until their level becomes green - grey (this should be pretty much around level 20 notoriety). As soon as that is done, you go get your grenades, come back and repeat the process (green - grey level color).

kingshead field.png

After this, you go to the Catacombs on Padres Del Fuego. There is a spot ,after you pass the bridge where Jolly Roger's projection is at, where you are pretty much surrounded by EITC soldiers. You repeat the process (tag them with throwing knives and then use broadsword) and ,of course, you will need at least one person watching you and making sure you don't die. This is where I usually max my sword, and sometimes dagger. You should stay here until you get to level 28-29 notoriety (depends if their level color is green or grey).

catcombs map.png

catacombs 1.png

Once you hit level 28-29 notoriety, you should pretty much start working on your potions to level 8 (spam swift foot and ghastly visage, sell them and repeat) and level 5 fishing (preferably on a fishing boat since it's easier and faster) for Raven's Cove Quest. When you're done with that, you move on to South Idol on Raven's Cove. Here you will also need someone who can heal you or siege for you in case you die or you're close to dying. If you didn't max dagger, here's the place. Let's say you maxed your sword, but just for more xp you tag them with your throwing knives, viper once or twice, hit them with your sword a few times and then nade. If you maxed dagger, use a gun (preferably a repeater) to tag them and hit them with the sword a few times and then nade. You'll get tons of xp and level fast, especially with a good crew bonus.
After you hit level 30 and finish Raven's Cove Quest, you go get your staff and stay here in the same spot and level. Make sure to get Wither and Flaming Skull skills, they're pretty helpful.

rc south idol.png

You can also go get your voodoo doll, and level here until level 9 doll (level required for Witch Doctor Doll, which sadly can only be looted) in order to be able to use the Evil Eye ability. Once you have a doll that has that ability, you go to the twins (Drench and Drizzle) in Forsaken Shallows on Isla Tormenta (preferably on Abassa where a big group of people are looting there). What you have to do is use the Evil Eye ability that helps you attune everyone. You just heal everyone and from time to time, attack the twins. Using this method I maxed doll in a day. It's pretty useful and you get good loot too.

twins map.png

twins.png

From there you can move to Gold Room on Isla Tormenta, Cursed Caverns. You should be around level 40 notoriety now. Here you can max nades easily (make sure you have 5 points on siege). Once you max them you just pretty much loot here and at South Idol, bosses too (twins recommended - you use every weapon you can in a fully maxed crew and you get A LOT of xp).

gold room.png

As for sailing and cannons, you just go on Abassa on public ships and cannon with a full crew. For sailing, you use your friends'/guildmates'/alt's ship with a full crew (preferably on Abassa). It might take a while but I usually just wait for double xp events and such or not pay that much attention to those since I'm more of a looter than a sailor.

That was pretty much it, I hope it was useful!
SPECIAL THANKS TO @FullMetalOmar for helping me out with the screenshots!

Last edited:
I will never forget when I got so much help and support when I joined the guild. I was around lvl 20 and while getting to know each other, I remember leveling up was by this guide and it's really helpful and fast. I learned a lot from you guys and I will be forever grateful. Thank you ♡

As someone who has been delaying making a guide of their own for his own methods of leveling, I must say a few things:

A. This guide is very well put together, simplistic, and straight to the point.

B. Better than I could have done at the given time.

A very nice guide indeed, great job Bianca ❤, it's nice to have some friendly competition!! ;)

Back