Question My Monitor is blurry

Cheese

Pirate Lord
Um can anyone help me, my monitor picture is blurry for some reason.
It was not like that before but now it's a pain to read something.
Even the videos on youtube that are HD don't look like that and yes it says that the video is running at 1080p
My monitor is Samsung cf390 27" curved.
Please help me
I tried everything and yes it's set to 60Hz and and clear text is ON too.

Can you give me a picture of your monitor maybe?

-Check your ports
-Check your card and see if it's placed in correctly
-Check and see if your cable is faulty

-Check your ports
Everything is okay, I tried another HDMI but it stays the same,

-Check your ports
Uh idk how to take a picture to show u whats happening :/
I already checked everything, tried another HDMI cable but nothing helps

Yes, but not the thing with the Voltmeter since I don't have that
Do you have an additional monitor or tv screen you can connect? If the issue is still there it would be your driver or graphics card if you have one.

Do you have an additional monitor or tv screen you can connect? If the issue is still there it would be your driver or graphics card if you have one.
Yeah but this one worked fine and it became blurry a few days ago. I mean it's not that blurry that I can't work or something but it is noticeable.
When watching a video in full screen it looks like it needs more time to become a sharp picture I don't know why.
My graphics card is gtx 1070 and the pc is 7 days old :/

Yeah but this one worked fine and it became blurry a few days ago. I mean it's not that blurry that I can't work or something but it is noticeable.
When watching a video in full screen it looks like it needs more time to become a sharp picture I don't know why.
My graphics card is gtx 1070 and the pc is 7 days old :/
Might be settings related then. Sorry if I'm not much help.

Uh idk how to take a picture to show u whats happening :/
Could you take a picture with your phone of your monitor and attach it here? It'd help the troubleshooting process.

Also, I know you did say that your monitor is in 1080p right now, but is that the recommended resolution for that monitor? Does 1920x1080 say "recommended" like in my picture here?
4a0efbb55f4872dc922a06d0041e3aae.png

Could you take a picture with your phone of your monitor and attach it here? It'd help the troubleshooting process.

Also, I know you did say that your monitor is in 1080p right now, but is that the recommended resolution for that monitor? Does 1920x1080 say "recommended" like in my picture here?
4a0efbb55f4872dc922a06d0041e3aae.png
Yes it does say recommended.
Here are the pics of a youtube video when watching normal and when I watch full screen.

Attachments

• full screen.JPG
    full screen.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 240
  • normal.PNG
    normal.PNG
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 249
Back