My Newest Story(ies)

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
I have begun writing new stories- on Wattpad. I have finished only one story and published all of it. For the other two stories, I have published the first chapters of, and I am working on the second chapters. I need a good title for one of the stories, however. It is supposed to be a horror story, set in an alternate world where everybody who resides in is in danger of each other. Characters Wade, Jesse, Linnie, Jeff, and Andrea enter this world. They meet Viper, who is an enigmatic sadistic female. She takes joy in watching suffering, but she doesn't really appear in person or show her face.
This is my profile
And this is the story I'm talking about. The name on it is only temporary. Thanks!

I have begun writing new stories- on Wattpad. I have finished only one story and published all of it. For the other two stories, I have published the first chapters of, and I am working on the second chapters. I need a good title for one of the stories, however. It is supposed to be a horror story, set in an alternate world where everybody who resides in is in danger of each other. Characters Wade, Jesse, Linnie, Jeff, and Andrea enter this world. They meet Viper, who is an enigmatic sadistic female. She takes joy in watching suffering, but she doesn't really appear in person or show her face.
This is my profile
And this is the story I'm talking about. The name on it is only temporary. Thanks!
Intreiguing!!!! I'm very interested with how this may turn out! keep writing!!!
- Rascal

Back