My pets

PITBULLS I think God gave me the opportunity to have this dog in my life, for 14 years to allow people to know that they are not to be feared as Stormy was loved by hundreds. She was protection trained, which meant she would just by a voice command you tell her sit, she would be there two hours later. She saved my life twice, by instinct, i never seem to be paying attention, that is rare in a protection trained dog (they have to be told to attack)I owned a construction company in a busy business park, where she went to work every single day with me. She was loved by everyone, children, even the postman, other animals. EVERYONE. She was the most gentle dog i have ever had.
stormy smiling2.jpg
She always had a smile on her face. But she came with a price. The price was missing. August 9, 2008, she was blind, so old, but still i knew she didnt want to die, but it was time, and still when i held her she kicked her leg,..and cant get that thought out of my mind,...I cried 10,000 tears for her, but i realize a little boy named Manuel needs his aunty, and other animals need to be saved,..and i know she watches and waits for me,..Stormy, Argentine Dogo = pittbull/greatdane

Saving an animal wont change the world, but the world for this animal will change.....

aww all these animals r so cute! the pitbulls, so sad they r gone.... i lost my fat Chihuahua named Taco.. he would pee when anyone except for me pet him lol... he was so fat. he got hit by a car back in 'o9... i refuse to buy white cars now. reminds me too much of my fat old chihuahua. he was born in the same year i was. wish i could post pics of my dogs and cats, but idk how to get the pics :facepalm: or take them for the computer lol. I have five cats, three dogs, the dogs r called Sasha, Marie, and Bailey. the cats r called Socks, Sneakers, Boots, Little Cat and Patrick lol my mom named them...... i just named patrick..

Two Bichons, Mr. Honey and Lola...I never started out to have fluffy white dogs, not really my style, but I couldn't leave Mr. Honey where he was. He was emaciated and filthy. They were calling him "Pepper" thinking he was grey! He had scars from the cats that the woman from the "shelter" owned/hoarded and she said he was 7! Vet said he was maybe 1. Anyway he is big and happy now! And to my surprise loves to be outside and to hike, not as prissy as he looks lol!
Lola I adopted from an organization I'm a part of called Small Paws (great charity if you are looking for a pet!). She was a puppy mill rescue. She had been used for breeding for 6 years. She has funny little legs and had 13 teeth pulled! She came to us a scared little mess. Her foster family had problems with her eating poop, going in the house, weight and general timidness. You wouldn't know that she had any of those problems today! Poop eating was easy to train out once she learned to love her food. Also discovered she was diabetic. After that was taken care of house training wasn't an issue. Lola is the opposite of what everyone said to expect from puppy mill dogs. She is a smart, loving ball of energy. Living proof that no matter what the past and what the breed, even tortured animals can be amazing pets with the right homes!
Mr. Honey
honey.jpg

Lola aka roller blades...it just fits, trust me!
lola1.jpg

I use to have tons of fish... mostly goldfish... but one morning i woke up to feed them... and my fish ate my sisters fish... all that was left was bones... disgusting >_< so.. r.i.p goldy and dorthy

35867_119255168119234_100001042552618_121825_6279088_n.jpg

this is my dog lacey, shes about 6 years old and she got her name because when we first got her as a puppy she took all our shoe laces.... >_<

35867_119255171452567_100001042552618_121826_8088023_n.jpg

this one is molly sue... shes about 3 and shes really grouchy all the time... :confused:

71709_1563737527746_1064583405_3339610_2229171_n.jpg

annddd this is buddy :D hes not even 1 yet... but he likes to lick and bite people... D=

i also gave away my turtle and my 2 guinea pigs... D;<

There not as fun as you'd think. They just sleep all day and demand you feed them. Just like me lol. Then again who wouldn't want their own Will.

oh wait i forgot to mention that i have a cockateil and a double yellow head amozon parrot<who is evil

Beau being funny :D
I also have a cat, a lizard, and a parakeet but I don't have pics of them:oops:

Poor Beau ... you tortured him! He would've said, "Human, human ... what have you done to me?" :D
And take some pics of your other animals then, if you don't have them.

oh wait i forgot to mention that i have a cockateil and a double yellow head amozon parrot<who is evil

Barney, right? And how and when does Barney 'attack' you?

PITBULLS I think God gave me the opportunity to have this dog in my life, for 14 years to allow people to know that they are not to be feared as Stormy was loved by hundreds. She was protection trained, which meant she would just by a voice command you tell her sit, she would be there two hours later. She saved my life twice, by instinct, i never seem to be paying attention, that is rare in a protection trained dog (they have to be told to attack)I owned a construction company in a busy business park, where she went to work every single day with me. She was loved by everyone, children, even the postman, other animals. EVERYONE. She was the most gentle dog i have ever had.
Saving an animal wont change the world, but the world for this animal will change.....

You have a big heart, Bella ... :)

Back