My pets

DSC03299.JPG
This is my doggy, Blue. She was named Blue because she has blue spots on her tongue. She is a chow golden mix. Blue is also the mascot of Blue Scurvy Dogs. We got Blue from the Humane Society. She was a run away.

The other attached photo is my Birdy. He is named Grady and he is a cockatiel. We got Grady from a somebody at my Dad's work. They left him in a room all alone. Cockatiels need people to talk to them.

Attachments

• Grady001.jpg
    Grady001.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 57
View attachment 6189 This is my doggy, Blue. She was named Blue because she has blue spots on her tongue. She is a chow golden mix. Blue is also the mascot of Blue Scurvy Dogs. We got Blue from the Humane Society. She was a run away.

The other attached photo is my Birdy. He is named Grady and he is a cockatiel. We got Grady from a somebody at my Dad's work. They left him in a room all alone. Cockatiels need people to talk to them.

omg she is pretty

Katbluedog said:
https://piratesforums.co/attachments/dsc03299-jpg.6189/?embedded=1 This is my doggy, Blue. She was named Blue because she has blue spots on her tongue. She is a chow golden mix. Blue is also the mascot of Blue Scurvy Dogs. We got Blue from the Humane Society. She was a run away.

That dog is SOOO cute!! Whenever I try to take a picture of my dog, she bows her head and gets scared :( She's afraid of lenses and flashing lights.

Edit: And looking back at this, I see you have unlocked 'Feminine James Birkshaw.' Congrats??

That dog is SOOO cute!! Whenever I try to take a picture of my dog, she bows her head and gets scared :( She's afraid of lenses and flashing lights.

Edit: And looking back at this, I see you have unlocked 'Feminine James Birkshaw.' Congrats??

Blue is great for photos. She doesn't mind the camera.

Back