Discussion My point of view...

Hoot

Wanted Pirate
Howdy! Ye fellow mates! I wanna just say that in my point of view TLOPO has an odd issue to the extent I'm kinda concerned firstly the devs. If I may recall someone saying that everything "seems to be intact" but yet when the update finally finished. They released it and nothing really was working right. Heck I was able to play before this update now I got a server account issue... So I had not been able to play so far to much. Tons have experienced issues the people keep saying that, "WE FOUND THE ISSUE!" what issue was it that you saw and fixed is what makes me wonder because it still does not work... Mostly of what's going on as well is server and network issues no one can properly full route. I have also signed developer in the past a couple times yet they never respond. Do they even look at it? Do they even hire anyone to work for the game anymore they gotta be hiring for forums since there are a lot apparently. But that's because of the large amount of people needing to be Moderated. I am still willing to be dev but I'm sorta tired of signing and signing and signing things. I sign things everyday. Almost all day as well but I must say even though the lack of community support on my end I dunno how good support is with others. But either way at least they made progress.. Which I am happy for them on that. I never made this post to be rude or start drama rather put my 2 cents in on this deal....

. They released it and nothing really was working right
sail yourself over to https://tlopo.com/releases/

Countless updates and fixes have been pushed. Before this update, lag was horrendous, there were District Resets left and right, you crashed while docking, there were memory leaks and much more.

Beta is as stable as it has ever been and looking absolutely amazing. We have an average of 400 players online at all times. Players are playing because theyre happy with how the game is looking.

It's only been a few days since Beta launched, we had a rocky release. The devs have amazingly been working non-stop to fix the problems that are being reported such as problems with downloading, connection, and in-game bugs (such as that annoying spawning under islands glitch)

Please dont claim that no changes have been made, this is untrue.

Have patience, and have fun.

Countless updates and fixes have been pushed. Before this update, lag was horrendous, there were District Resets left and right, you crashed while docking, there were memory leaks and much more.

Beta is as stable as it has ever been and looking absolutely amazing. We have an average of 400 players online at all times. Players are playing because theyre happy with how the game is looking.

It's only been a few days since Beta launched, we had a rocky release. The devs have amazingly been working non-stop to fix the problems that are being reported such as problems with downloading, connection, and in-game bugs (such as that annoying spawning under islands glitch)

So your saying I should just get off this horse hang my saddle up for good rely off other games.

So your saying I should just get off this horse hang my saddle up for good rely off other games.

No, Im saying this:

No, Im saying this:
I know however you guys along with TLOPO have no support as I said YOU guys tell me patience yeah waiting 2 weeks. Then I bring these issue you guys go. Report this to support hmmmmm okay sure...

Mean this is putting a lot of stress on me. I got 2 jobs I get 4 hours of sleep I gotta come home to my wife sleeping already while I'm trying to eat and go to bed. I drive through los angeles all day long almost. When I'm home I got work I never get enough rest.

Mean this is putting a lot of stress on me. I got 2 jobs I get 4 hours of sleep I gotta come home to my wife sleeping already while I'm trying to eat and go to bed. I drive through los angeles all day long almost. When I'm home I got work I never get enough rest.
Playing TLOPO is a great way to relieve stress :) :cannon:

however you guys along with TLOPO have no support as I said YOU guys tell me patience yeah waiting 2 weeks.

Beta opened 4 days ago, not 2 weeks.

Bugs wont be patched overnight, it takes time. In Alpha, we said many times to wait, and we will fix the issues that were being reported. Eventually, we fixed them as promised. Now in Beta, we ask you to wait again, they will be patched.

I hope that you feel better, have a great rest of the week.

you say "crashed while docking" as if it was past tense it is very much still a thing. in general sailing is the location i crash the most. still loving the game tho ty :D

Beta opened 4 days ago, not 2 weeks.

Bugs wont be patched overnight, it takes time. In Alpha, we said many times to wait, and we will fix the issues that were being reported. Eventually, we fixed them as promised. Now in Beta, we ask you to wait again, they will be patched.

I hope that you feel better, have a great rest of the week.
Well can you please ask them what's up with my account its slow to load the game gives me a prod-gs error then I click okay then I'm stuck at 0%

It is a beta. Things will go wrong. Myself and others have said this way too many times. If you're not happy with it, then you don't have to play. Nobody is forcing you too.
"Do they even hire anyone to work for the game anymore they gotta be hiring for forums since there are a lot apparently."
For one, they "hire" people as needed, and when they do need someone and have an opening, they will announce it somewhere on their social medias or here on the forums. And second, the Forums and TLOPO are two seperate entities, with neither one influencing the other. They have different staff members, with the exception of a few who are on both. Threads complaining about something not working right will do no good, nor will it speed the progress of bugfixing or development.

you say "crashed while docking" as if it was past tense it is very much still a thing. in general sailing is the location i crash the most. still loving the game tho ty :D

It used to happen 90% of the time, it is far less frequent now. Reports of docking and crashing are rarer.

Back