My Spania Beginning

Charlotte Truebonney

Site Founder
I have only been in Spania for about 4 months, and as far as other guilds I was in one for 1 day when I first started playing. I don't remember the name of it but it was a little strange and that's all I'll say about that. My son who also plays told me, "Mom you need to get out of that guild and do not join any guild unless someone from Spania asks you. That's the guild I'm in and it's the best." I have to say I agree with him. This guild has so many nice people and it has been wonderful getting to know alot of them. So many willing to help you with a quest, or leveling or sailing the list goes on. Spania also has very patient officers, I am rather new to the game and a new officer as well and I have asked many questions and alway get a timely nice response. I have to say ranking during the competition was one of the best times for me because it allowed me to see how the guild really pulled together and worked so hard for those two weeks. Putting aside their own quests and leveling, it was really something. It also allowed me to get to know a lot of people. Anyway, I am very happy to be a part of the Spania family and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
smile.gif

Great story! I have been in a few bad guilds myself... even gave up on them for about a year. Amazing how kids can get you hooked on this stuff...lol.

nice story charlotte. glad you enjoy spania as much as most of us do. congrats on makeing officer, from what i've seen so far you are one of spanias best. keep up the good work.:arrrrr:

Thanks everyone and thank you Morgan for the nice compliment. I truly do enjoy our guild and I feel like I should be thanking you guys for letting me be a part of it.:)

nice story charlotte. glad you enjoy spania as much as most of us do. congrats on makeing officer, from what i've seen so far you are one of spanias best. keep up the good work.:arrrrr:

I have only been in Spania for about 4 months, and as far as other guilds I was in one for 1 day when I first started playing. I don't remember the name of it but it was a little strange and that's all I'll say about that. My son who also plays told me, "Mom you need to get out of that guild and do not join any guild unless someone from Spania asks you. That's the guild I'm in and it's the best." I have to say I agree with him. This guild has so many nice people and it has been wonderful getting to know alot of them. So many willing to help you with a quest, or leveling or sailing the list goes on. Spania also has very patient officers, I am rather new to the game and a new officer as well and I have asked many questions and alway get a timely nice response. I have to say ranking during the competition was one of the best times for me because it allowed me to see how the guild really pulled together and worked so hard for those two weeks. Putting aside their own quests and leveling, it was really something. It also allowed me to get to know a lot of people. Anyway, I am very happy to be a part of the Spania family and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
smile.gif

i may be late Charlotte but a story well done.. Glad you found us here at Spania and i too have been here in Spania for a short span..the thing i find comforting about Spania is no matter how long you have been in it it feels like you have been there the whole time...just my opinion..and congrats on the officer promotion..

Back