My Story Idea

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
Hello!
There is a town(that I haven't named yet, help wanted!) which is very crammed.
image.jpeg

In an academy, called Kingun Academy, the students learn about people with powers, mythology, and things that aren't quite human.
Norwegian half-brothers Tore and Leif F. come to this school, but for very different reasons.
Leif wants to learn about these 'Other' people, as a normal human, but he also wants to kill these 'Other' people. This is because he thinks that the 'Other' people are dangerous, and are likely to take rule by force. Think the premise of how normal people think of mutants in the X-Men movies. He is best at language arts.
Unbeknownst to Leif, Tore is a demigod. His father was Thor, the Norse god of thunder and war(and possibly applesauce, according to my uncle). He is going to Kingun Academy to learn how to control his powers of the thunder and lightning. He mustn't let Leif know about his powers, or the trust between the two will be lost, and Leif will try to kill Tore in the future. He is best at machine-making.
Tore and Leif meet some people, who Leif doesn't trust, but Tore would like to be friends with. Their names are Helen, Asa, and Kate(Helen and Kate are characters that I have not fully created myself.)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Hello!
View attachment 71009
In an academy, called Kingun Academy, the students learn about people with powers, mythology, and things that aren't quite human.
Norwegian half-brothers Tore and Leif F. come to this school, but for very different reasons.
Leif wants to learn about these 'Other' people, as a normal human, but he also wants to kill these 'Other' people. This is because he thinks that the 'Other' people are dangerous, and are likely to take rule by force. Think the premise of how normal people think of mutants in the X-Men movies. He is best at language arts.
Unbeknownst to Leif, Tore is a demigod. His father was Thor, the Norse god of thunder and war(and possibly applesauce, according to my uncle). He is going to Kingun Academy to learn how to control his powers of the thunder and lightning. He mustn't let Leif know about his powers, or the trust between the two will be lost, and Leif will try to kill Tore in the future. He is best at machine-making.
Tore and Leif meet some people, who Leif doesn't trust, but Tore would like to be friends with. Their names are Helen, Asa, and Kate(Helen and Kate are characters that I have not fully created myself.)

A good plot to an intriguing story and I wish you luck towards the completion of it. ;) *Nice work also on that map you had created. (Just to help you out, I am going to tag @Captain Redhorn, @Kate Goldwalker, or another moderator/administrator here to possibly move this 'story' thread to the proper location [where most short stories, poems, writings, etc. are located]).

A good plot to an intriguing story and I wish you luck towards the completion of it. ;) *Nice work also on that map you had created. (Just to help you out, I am going to tag @Captain Redhorn, @Kate Goldwalker, or another moderator/administrator here to possibly move this 'story' thread to the proper location [where most short stories, poems, writings, etc. are located]).
Alright, thank you!

Hello!
View attachment 71009

Intriguing plot that has amazing potential. Problem is, that is revving up the difficulty for this story. It seems to be heading toward the direction of Norse mythology, which is as complicated as it gets. Good luck good sir, I look forward to reading further

Intriguing plot that has amazing potential. Problem is, that is revving up the difficulty for this story. It seems to be heading toward the direction of Norse mythology, which is as complicated as it gets. Good luck good sir, I look forward to reading further
Thank you! And I'm not quite focusing on Norse mythology, I just chose the main character to be a demigod. I will probably make more characters that have other deity parents, possibly from Greek or Roman mythology.

Back