Discussion My YouTube channel.

lexmark66

Pirate Apprentice
Hello fellow forum members! Me and my best friend Tyler Mackay, AKA Redwings10531 own a YouTube channel, and we are trying to reach 1k subscribers so we can partner with The Union Of Gamers. I Would like to ask if a fair amount of the people who read this come on and sub to our channel and turn on notifications, Thanks. I Am a 15 year old gamer who started a YouTube channel as a hobby, i was born with my vocal cords paralyzed, So i have a hole in my neck now and get bullied at school. So i want to be a somebody, not a nobody.

Here is our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbj3-adjMFgxX66CyvoXLWg

So i want to be a somebody, not a nobody.

You're a 15 year old gamer wanting to go into an over saturated field, where the competition is heavily stacked against you. Now you could indeed push on and maybe eventually something will happen if you don't get burned out from the toxic community that is youtube. You want to know what else you have? A mind and a world full of problems. Want to be somebody, there's your chance, go save the world before we blow ourselves up.

You're a 15 year old gamer wanting to go into an over saturated field, where the competition is heavily stacked against you. Now you could indeed push on and maybe eventually something will happen if you don't get burned out from the toxic community that is youtube. You want to know what else you have? A mind and a world full of problems. Want to be somebody, there's your chance, go save the world before we blow ourselves up.
Um. Wow.
Don't kill his dreams c'mon man lol
@lexmark66 Good luck sir! I hope you achieve it!

Last edited:
Way to kill his vibe. What's ur deal man.

Way to kill his vibe. What's ur deal man.
I'm just putting things into perspective. If you didn't agree with the comment, why did you like it? I have a bit of a "pessimistic" view of the current world we live, but hey knowledge does that to you after awhile. Maybe he'll be determined to prove me wrong, and become the next pewdiepie. How do you think Micheal Jordan got so good at basketball? It's just the way things are now with youtube, I'd at least have a fall back plan.

Back