mystery of the new/old servers

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
screenshot_2011-05-24_19-20-55.jpg
screenshot_2011-05-24_19-07-40.jpg
screenshot_2011-05-24_19-04-57.jpg
screenshot_2011-05-24_18-57-32.jpg
screenshot_2011-05-24_19-04-29.jpg
well i went on to see the new server and guess what i saw ur gonna see pictures anyways so nvm but it was a real pain to get them so hope u enjoy these funny pictures i had a picture of a navy officer on ravens cove but it did not show up on my screenshots :sad1: it was my favorite

like i said i had more but i lost them and if u attacked them u were auto disconnected which may have something to do with the pictures i was actually going to go for fort charles but as the first picture shows i couldnt get to it and the other times i dried i was disconnected so ill try again tomorrow interested on seeing whats on tormenta though

Whenever I try to play on the new servers I ALWAYS get disconnected.... :( Thats an epic fail on Disney's end though...

yea that tends to happen especially because they are constantly trying to fix them but i was not able to get on today so i have no new screenshots but its hard to get these pictures because u dc alot but its worth it when u see it i mean rly how often do u get to see this stuff

Back