• Have a thread in the POTCO Guilds section that you'd like moved to the TLOPO Guilds section? Report it and the moderation team will move it over!

Recruiting Mystic Legends

DebiBug

Honorable Pirate
Hi Everyone, Mama Bug here to tell you about Mystic Legends... We are a fun, active guild, knowledgeable about the game & helpful with quests. We are a close community. We enjoy looting, sailing & doing events & even a game of hide & seek on occasion! I as GM am on our discord page & in game daily for the most part!
We are looking for very active players with a mature attitude, courteous, respectful of others, play well with others & are willing to help others & participate in guild & discord. We are more interested in quality of members rather than numbers in Mystic Legends!! No drama & those that disrupt the guild or disobey rules will be dispatched quickly!
if you are interested in joining please contact me here @DebiBug or set up a time to meet me in game.

Last edited:

DebiBug

Honorable Pirate
Looking for active players that enjoy looting, sailing & maybe a little voice chat besides!!

Spectral Chroma

Honorable Pirate
Hi Everyone, Mama Bug here to tell you about Mystic Legends... We are a fun, active guild, knowledgeable about the game & helpful with quests. We are a close community. We enjoy looting, sailing & doing events & even a game of hide & seek on occasion! I as GM am on our discord page & in game daily for the most part!
We are looking for very active players with a mature attitude, courteous, respectful of others, play well with others & are willing to help others & participate in guild & discord. We are more interested in quality of members rather than numbers in Mystic Legends!! No drama & those that disrupt the guild or disobey rules will be dispatched quickly!
if you are interested in joining please contact me here @DebiBug or set up a time to meet me in game.
could i join lore? please?

DebiBug

Honorable Pirate
We can set up a time to meet in game if you like. Discord is a priviledge once we get to know our guildmates a bit. :-3

Captain Chris

Notorious Pirate
@DebiBug I wish you Good Luck Mama Bug! :-3<3:-3

DebiBug

Honorable Pirate
Most are common sense, be polite, No drama or trolling. Looting.... first there at a boss/area has dibs, ask to join or find a spot/server unoccupied, that is pretty standard & fair play. We ask to tp unless in a crew or open tp has been announced. These are all general fair playing rules.

squintz

Pirate Lord
Most are common sense, be polite, No drama or trolling. Looting.... first there at a boss/area has dibs, ask to join or find a spot/server unoccupied, that is pretty standard & fair play. We ask to tp unless in a crew or open tp has been announced. These are all general fair playing rules.
Thank you. Happy Holidays to you and the guild.