Recruiting Mystic Legends

DebiBug

Wanted Pirate
Hi Everyone, Mama Bug here to tell you about Mystic Legends... We are a fun, active guild, knowledgeable about the game & helpful with quests. We are a close community. We enjoy looting, sailing & doing events & even a game of hide & seek on occasion! I as GM am on our discord page & in game daily for the most part!
We are looking for very active players with a mature attitude, courteous, respectful of others, play well with others & are willing to help others & participate in guild & discord. We are more interested in quality of members rather than numbers in Mystic Legends!! No drama & those that disrupt the guild or disobey rules will be dispatched quickly!
if you are interested in joining please contact me here @DebiBug or set up a time to meet me in game.

Last edited:
Looking for active players that enjoy looting, sailing & maybe a little voice chat besides!!

Hi Everyone, Mama Bug here to tell you about Mystic Legends... We are a fun, active guild, knowledgeable about the game & helpful with quests. We are a close community. We enjoy looting, sailing & doing events & even a game of hide & seek on occasion! I as GM am on our discord page & in game daily for the most part!
We are looking for very active players with a mature attitude, courteous, respectful of others, play well with others & are willing to help others & participate in guild & discord. We are more interested in quality of members rather than numbers in Mystic Legends!! No drama & those that disrupt the guild or disobey rules will be dispatched quickly!
if you are interested in joining please contact me here @DebiBug or set up a time to meet me in game.
could i join lore? please?

We can set up a time to meet in game if you like. Discord is a priviledge once we get to know our guildmates a bit. :-3

@DebiBug I wish you Good Luck Mama Bug! :-3<3:-3

Most are common sense, be polite, No drama or trolling. Looting.... first there at a boss/area has dibs, ask to join or find a spot/server unoccupied, that is pretty standard & fair play. We ask to tp unless in a crew or open tp has been announced. These are all general fair playing rules.

Most are common sense, be polite, No drama or trolling. Looting.... first there at a boss/area has dibs, ask to join or find a spot/server unoccupied, that is pretty standard & fair play. We ask to tp unless in a crew or open tp has been announced. These are all general fair playing rules.
Thank you. Happy Holidays to you and the guild.

Back