Recruiting Mythik Freeze (Subject to change) ☠☠☠☠

BullWhip Griffin

Wanted Pirate
EDIT: DEATHSVICE IS NOW GOING TO BE IN STAFF GUILD SO SAILOR WILL NOW BE CO LEADER AND SAME PRINCIPLES APPLY JUST WITH A DIFFERENT PERSON.

Hello I am Bullwhip Griffin and I am making a guild along with Deathsvice if he doesn't get in the staff guild. We will be switching between GM from time to time so listen to both of us, and those higher ranks than you. We plan on naming it Mythik Freeze, but we didn't put that much time into coming up with the name so it will most likely change.

Ranks jobs and how to achieve them

Members:
Encourage other players, be nice to everyone, help with guild invasions, guild battles, and to get member you must be at least level 20 after 2 months. We will eventually raise it to 30 when the game has been out longer, before then you can be any level! (Any members that are not 20 yet that were in the guild before 2 months past get to stay but no new members under 20 can join.) (You may send screenshots to BullWhip Griffin and Deathsvice if people are going against the rules, pm us in the IRC)

Veterans:
Veterans your job is the same as members above but you are able to invite players! Your job is very important because we want nice people in our guild, and good people so we can rise to the top! Please make sure they are eligible to join before inviting, and thank you for being loyal to our guild! :) (You may send screenshots to Bullwhip Griffin and Deathsvice if people are going against the rules, pm us in the IRC)

Officers:
If you are an officer your job is to kick players/demote players that are being VERY rude to others, if they are continuously harassing guild members then just kick them, first time is a warning and demotion! (a member just gets a warning if you are any other rank, including veteran you will be demoted without a warning (veterans screenshot if another veteran is harassing guild members and send it to Bullwhip Griffin or Deathsvice on the IRC and we will take care of it.)) you are of very high ranking so we may give you our skypes in a pm, if we do, tell us who has a warning and we will mark it so next time they will have more of a punishment. To achieve this prestigious rank you must either be very trusted and loyal (been here a very long time) or we have earned your trust from knowing you in the IRC. Don't be sad if you don't get officer because there will be very few, most likely up to 5 but there could be more or less based on who we trust and who we don't and Veteran is a very high rank in our guild so be happy if you only achieve that :). YOU MUST SEND A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT THEY DID WHEN YOU DEMOTE/KICK SOMEONE.

*RULES!*
>
Be respectful to other guild members (duh).
> Do not ask for guild promotions, we will promote you if you deserve it.
> Level 20 required after 2 months, before then no level requirement, it will slowly be raised to 30 afterward then maybe higher when our guild becomes strong. (Any members that are not 20 yet that were in the guild before 2 months past get to stay but no new members under 20 can join.)
> Listen to higher ranks, they are higher for a reason.
> Keep this guild family-friendly, this means cursing or any form of inappropriate material is not permitted in the guild. This includes nicknames that contain material not suitable for the guild.
> No spam!! Do not repeat messages or type in all caps.
> Do not give out personal information or ask for personal information. The only exceptions to personal information is the state/country you live in, first name and gender.
> If you are demoted you are demoted, do not repeatedly ask for it back unless if you were wrongfully demoted, remember we have screenshots of stuff.
> Must ask before teleporting, whether it be because they want to loot alone or for privacy, if someone teleports without asking please screenshot and send it to us, first time is a warning after that kick/demote.
> Please try to stay semi-active, if you are never on you may be kicked!
> No advertising in the guild, if you want to share a channel or video you can, just dont tell them to sub to you, you can do that in pm. :)
> Do not talk about other people being demoted or kicked, if they were they most likely deserved it.
> As always, have fun!

What We Will Do

1) We will have guild invasions which is where we go on a quiet server and destroy Jolly Roger and his crew on our own to show our superiority!
2) Loot together! If you don't want to loot alone.
3) Play Blackjack and poker together and take each others money!
4) Plundering sprees for gold and experience for sailing and cannon when we do SvS!
5) SvS and PvP!
6) Mess around on islands and talk.
7) Test the game and glitch! (kingshead secret dock) ;)
8) Try to find the GM's and add as many as we can.
9) Complete questing and do the black pearl a lot.
10) And finally... Become the strongest guild!!!!

I know this may seem like a lot but it really isn't, just don't be a pain in the butt and you won't be kicked :p if we all follow the rules and play together we will become the top guild in the Caribbean! :D if you are interested in joining go to this link:https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.gamesurge.net/tlopo (first you have to sign up and authenticate.. there are videos on that) message Bullwhip Griffin or Deathsvice or one of our veterans which we will add to this list once we get some, and we will figure out a time and place to meet so we can invite ye, or we could just give you a guild code. But of course you can join this guild without talking to us on the irc if ye can find us! If you have any questions again message us on the IRC!

~ Bullwhip Griffin and Deathsvice

☠☠ Members ☠☠ (pirate name/irc name)

GM'S
Bullwhip Griffin
Sailor Dad

Officers
Captain Kevin
First Mate Greg
Pepper Gunflint
Kelly O' Kidd
Veterans
Mrgav
Pondsmythe
Jack Squidslipper
CptLemon
Jaketeh
Members

Last edited:
Thank you Griffin for this and I hope I find others to join so that way we can see people relive the days of Pirates! Also I hope all TLOPO staff and supporters well!

:cheers:
i need advice, Mythic Freeze or Mythik Freeze
Hey BullWhip I like Mythik : ) I'd also like to join in plundering/looting with you guys at times but since I want to start my own guild I don't think I can "run" two pirates.

My son's & mine last guild Team Raven really didn't do much apart from be a name, I was hoping for it to be a bit more than that this time around but not trying to be top of the heap;):cheers:

:pirate ship:

I'd like to join your guild too. Those rules are great and were exactly the rules I had in my own guild.
Add me please :)

i'm interested in joining :D
also how about simplifying the clan name to just "Mythik"

i'm interested in joining :D
also how about simplifying the clan name to just "Mythik"
Alright you are in :) and about the name, we have already planned it for awhile now and have a lot of stuff written as mythik freeze already. I do like the name Mythik but it would be hard to change, hope you understand :) Look forward to playing with you!

Alright you are in :) and about the name, we have already planned it for awhile now and have a lot of stuff written as mythik freeze already. I do like the name Mythik but it would be hard to change, hope you understand :) Look forward to playing with you!

thanks my dude :D looking forward to playing with u guys

Do you want me to recruit players or will you take the lead with that? Just curious on how big you want this guild to be. If I recruit I'll be sure to mention the basic rules of be nice and respectful to fellow pirates, ask before you tp, help when you are able to. Anything else?

Do you want me to recruit players or will you take the lead with that? Just curious on how big you want this guild to be. If I recruit I'll be sure to mention the basic rules of be nice and respectful to fellow pirates, ask before you tp, help when you are able to. Anything else?
recruit anyone you feel is a good asset

Back