Name Fingers and Point Names (Expires This Week) (04/25/11)

Jason Ironskull

Site Founder
Captain Jack Sparrow has been heard saying that he can "... name fingers and point names." Well, now it's your turn to name names by submitting new names you would like to see in the Create-A-Pirate naming list. Chosen names will be added to the approved Pirate naming list in the near future!

All suggested names must follow our Pirates Online naming guidelines.

Please submit your suggestions using the Comment field below only.
Be creative and fun - we're looking for both first and last names!

If your name is selected, we will add it to the game and give your Pirate proper respec' on the Grog Blog. So make sure you include your Pirate's name, Guild name and Notoriety Level along with your name suggestions.

Hurry! This is the final week we'll be accepting submissions. Comments will close on FRIDAY, APRIL 29th.

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/name_fingers_and_point_names1

i want to see a Mr. Mc.muffin in the game:p if i dont they will be sorry they have flatulent fizz in the game

ROFL i should have putt in rigby XD i just want a funny name to go in there it would just crack me up every time i said hi captin mc.muffin XD

ROFL i should have putt in rigby XD i just want a funny name to go in there it would just crack me up every time i said hi captin mc.muffin XD

and yet they probbably wont use it i think my names r great (not to mention i cant be insulted for it becuase i made it) so if they dont use it i will

rofl or you could protest intill they take action XD

yea they wont take action:mad: that names a captain hi original if u dont like it leave it but weather u like it or not its a good name and personally i think they should have some funny name in the game because right now its just boring especially all the blackbeards

Back