Name never approved. (still need help!)

Hanna

Sea Legs
okay, so i’m sorry if this is the second time i’m posting this. the first time i posted it was back in Feb 2018, and i took a break and never noticed anyone replied.
so, with that being said, if there has been any changes, that’s why i’m remaking this. :)

Anyways... When I joined, (I think it was sometime last year) obviously you get to pick a name while creating your pirate. I’m aware that it needed to be approved, but I’m also aware that my name didn’t go against any guidelines/rules so this is the frustrating part lol.
To be quite honest, I don’t even think it got disapproved, I just think it was never seen?
Because I never got a message that it was disapproved, nor did I get the option to recreate a new name. So, since I joined the game I’ve been stuck with the name “Seadog” and at first I was like “yeah..whatever”, but now it’s super irritating and I really wish I could just have a normal name ya feel?
help would be very much appreciated. thanks

Ahoy Hanna,

What was the name that you were looking to use for your pirate if it wasn't the one identical to your PiratesForums name?

If your name was rejected, you should be able to submit a new one on the avatar selection screen, the area where you select your pirate.

By chance, what was the name you requested?

If your name was rejected, you should be able to submit a new one on the avatar selection screen, the area where you select your pirate.

By chance, what was the name you requested?
Also, there never was an option to choose a new name. Even til this day, no option.
That’s why I’m here :/

Also, there never was an option to choose a new name. Even til this day, no option.
That’s why I’m here :/

That's interesting, I don't see anything wrong with the name whatsoever. @Hanna when you have the time, please check out the conversation in your Private Messages.

my name was rejected on several occasions at first I tried lilsynaster LilSynaster LilSinaster lilsinaster lil synaster lil sinaster till I just memed in lil syn aster fully expecting that to be rejected and shockingly that's been my pirate name since 2017

my name was rejected on several occasions at first I tried lilsynaster LilSynaster LilSinaster lilsinaster lil synaster lil sinaster till I just memed in lil syn aster fully expecting that to be rejected and shockingly that's been my pirate name since 2017
Hahaha, oh gosh, what are the odds?!
That’s hella funny dude, super irritating tho!!!

i posted something the other day about how my name was never approved, and i never got the option to recreate a name and a moderator had messaged me, but as of now, she has yet to reply and has been active recently so I guess you could say I’m a bit frustrated lol.
I still need help, and I still want to change my name. :/ someone that could help would be really appreciated, thanks.

i really, really wanna resolve this issue seeing as it’s been a good year that I’ve been stuck with the default “Seadog” name.
So could I please get someone to help me that will actually reply?

I believe @Misha started a DM with you.
She has, but she's also been active recently after I replied to her and still hasn't helped me. :/ So I decided to reach out to other moderators in hope of getting this issue resolved quicker than who knows how long. She also wanted to "meet me" in-game, which isn't a possibility considering our time is very different, and I have a very busy personal life as well.

She has, but she's also been active recently after I replied to her and still hasn't helped me. :/ So I decided to reach out to other moderators in hope of getting this issue resolved quicker than who knows how long. She also wanted to "meet me" in-game, which isn't a possibility considering our time is very different, and I have a very busy personal life as well.

Sorry @Hanna, I wasn't able to login yesterday! I'm US EST, if you're able to logon now we can solve this issue.

I will be on the main dock of Port Royal on Abassa Ocean for the next little while.

Hi Hanna. I don't know if you already did this, but try actually messaging tlopo support with your request. They may be able to help, I don't know and I'm not sure, but pirate name changes may be something getting looked at. But try the tlopo support, not the forum support part of tlopo.
GL

@Hanna, @squintz is correct here. Technical issues such as this are better to take directly to TLOPO support via their email: support@tlopo.com .

I sincerely hope that you get this issue resolved, but ask that you do have patience. Today is a holiday and many people, forums staff and TLOPO staff have been celebrating it with family and friends. Please remember that you can bump any thread that you have created. There is no need to post multiple threads days apart about the same topic.

Back