Name Something That Never Dies

yo pirates! their is something wrong with shooting that monkey, at least in my mind. i know he can't die, but it's just not right to shoot a little guy like that. if i ever start a new pirate ( is not very likely ) i will skip the pistol in protest! they should change it to shooting crabs on the beach. this game is a little strange anyway, i mean you can't shoot a navy guy or the eitc guys, but you can blow them up. whats with that? i alway felt guilty about the monkey that never hurt anyone. so i understand that disney doesn't want people in like L.A. shooting people, but it's ok to blow them up?
sorry i just don't understand. this is just a game and i would rather shoot a navy guy than that litte monkey. of coruse then again what do i know.:mad:

Ok I got one for ya'll, really easy. What is the one ship that is in the game that only appears once throughout the game?

Yep told you it was easy. Now then, another, more recent question, though for test people totally boring. How many ships came out on the test server with the SOTL?

Back