Name Your Guild Please

Maybe this is a good time to suggest a directory that solely lists the pirates and their guilds like the actual Pirates Online directory? Not as detailed but maybe just list all the pirates that our members have on their profiles, the different guilds, and cross reference to the members. Although, it sounds like a chore as well unless it self updates...
Directory functionality is coming within a few months when I get some time.

name your guild, ok. i'm an officer of "wrath of ravens " this guild of caring helpful pirates lead by a gm named raven true heart. she is the best guild master i have ever met. this guild has been around for less than 6 months, but has done a lot in that time. i am so very proud of my guild and it's members. move over Caribbean we are coming! red beard said that and he means it. :ahoy:

I have 4 pirates so im going to list all...

Kate Seaspinner - Skully's Xbones
KatyKat - Skully's Xbones
Kat Seaspinner - Dark Miltia
Katie - CANDY Land

I am the GM of Rejects of the Sea, and if anyone is looking for a new guild where we work hard together to help everyone out then come join us if you like. I also have a smaller pirate in Muffins Elite Guild, and my smallest pirate which happens to be a short fat ugly one is in Rejected Ones, lol. They are all great fun, I hope to see some of you soon. :)

erinyes furies is the best
Erinyes!!! Love that guild!

Screen shot 2011-01-05 at 21.23.08.png

Jack Yelloweagle - Sly Wolves
Jack Thundereagle - Dire Straits II (probably moving to a 1 pirate guild called Solus Ipse)
Pepper Jack - Mutinous

Back