Name your TOP 10 favourite games of all time

I'm going to redo my list, since 2 years ago, it was basically all Halo. In no particular order from 2-10 (Since Halo still is #1 in my book),

1. Halo (as a franchise)
2. Destiny 2
3. Borderlands (as a franchise)
4. Skyrim
5. Golf With Your Friends
6. Star Wars: The Old Republic
7. Star Wars Battlefront II (Classic)
8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
9. Minecraft
10. Basically any Pokemon Game except OR/AS and X/Y

I'm going to redo my list, since 2 years ago, it was basically all Halo. In no particular order from 2-10 (Since Halo still is #1 in my book),

1. Halo (as a franchise)
2. Destiny 2
3. Borderlands (as a franchise)
4. Skyrim
5. Golf With Your Friends
6. Star Wars: The Old Republic
7. Star Wars Battlefront II (Classic)
8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
9. Minecraft
10. Basically any Pokemon Game except OR/AS and X/Y

I actually entirely forgot Destiny, editing mine now oop.

1. Metroid Prime Trilogy (I can never decide which of the 3 is my favorite)
2. Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
3. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
4. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eaters
5. Fallout 3
6. Batman: Arkham City
7. Super Smash Brothers: Ultimate
8. GTA V
9. Battlefield 3
10. Overwatch

1 - Kingdom Hearts 3
2 - God of War 4
3 - Pokemon SWSH
4 - GTA V
5 - God of War 3
6 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist of the Roses
7 - Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
8 - Pokemon ORAS
9 - Mini Ninjas
10 - Okami

I'll update my list, last one I posted was 2017 played a lot more games since then. So these are my top 10 as of 2019:

1. Enderal: Forgotten Stories (A Skyrim total overhaul mod) [2019]
    • This is essentially an entirely new game built within Skyrim's engine that has nothing to do with TES story or world. Renewed my interest for the game with a much more interesting story and great added systems and game mechanics.
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2015]
    • Started playing this again lately and it is a really fun game. The combat is really fun and engaging for an RPG game. There are some quirks with the gameplay and a few annoying bugs or visual issues here and there. The story is good, but IMO slightly overhyped. It does what it needs to do though, be a really fun and engaging experience.
  3. The Outer Worlds [2019]
    • A great RPG with characters you actually care about, you feel things playing this game. Huge replayablity, great dialogue, interesting locations, interesting weapons. Feels like a Bethesda game with no bugs and super interesting and gripping dialogue, much smaller world though. Created by the developers of Fallout: New Vegas so no surprises there.
  4. Fallout 1 and 2 [1997/1998]
    • What the rest of the Fallout games should feel like. I group these together because Fallout 1 is much shorter than Fallout 2 and they play exactly the same. Do not play like the HD 3D fallout universe but the lore, atmosphere, and gameplay holds up to this day. IMO much better than the later Fallouts in terms of the atmosphere.
  5. TES III: Morrowind [2002]
    • The modding scene for this game is exploding, engine recreations, multiplayer mod, etc. Not to mention one of the best TES RPGs there is with great story, world, etc.
  6. Subnautica [2018]
    • I played this on full release, I'm not a big fan of early access games like this. I can tell you I would NOT have enjoyed this if I played in early access. To play this game and enjoy it you cannot have seen ANY spoilers. This game was super immersive, I felt genuine psychological fear of the deep dark oceans. It's story is not that great, and is something that just drives the exploration which is fine. The exploration and fear of the unknown is what makes this game great.
  7. TES V: Skyrim [2011]
    • I think it will always be on my list. It's main story isn't anything to write home about, but side quests, exploration, lore, gameplay, and modding is what saves it.
  8. Borderlands 2 [2012]
    • Fun game to play with friends, haven't played Borderlands 3 but I've heard its just as good. Story serves as a backdrop to push gameplay, which is the main focus of Borderlands games anyways.
  9. Doom [2016]
    • Doomguy smash.
  10. The Legend of Pirates Online [2015]
    • Can't believe I'm saying this but, loving the direction it's going, lots of love from the developers towards this game. Has improved greatly in all aspects since it was first announced, and even this year. Great year for TLOPO. Nice to see lots of new content both planned and implemented. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

1. Minecraft
2. Wizard101
3. Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II
4. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
5. TLOPO
6. Evolve™
7. Final Fantasy XIII
8. Primal Carnage
9. Transformers War for Cybertron / Fall of Cybertron
10. Skyrim

1. Pirates online
2. Destiny 2
3. Rocket league
4. Team fight tactics
5. Lego Star Wars series
6. Pac-Man
7. Madden NFL series
8. NBA 2k series
9. Clash Royale
10.Any form of Poker

the best game i played.. i wont say the title because i want to make similar game and dont want to make more competitors.. lol.. but one of best games i played are league of legends, diablo1, 0A.D.

Interesting off topic thread for honesty.
tlopo was barely in the lists. If there were 20 games, tlopo would come in about 3rd last from the bottom.
Just an observation, no opinions.

Interesting off topic thread for honesty.
tlopo was barely in the lists. If there were 20 games, tlopo would come in about 3rd last from the bottom.
Just an observation, no opinions.
Fair point. Though I think this thread is to list our all times. I would assume, (don't want to speak for anyone here), that TLOPO exists for the nostalgic value, after "flirting" with POTCO when we were younger. Again, don't want to speak for anyone.

Perhaps there should be parameters of time in 'all time' or type as in console, pc, app.
I would assume this statement means all time lifetime and all media.
Which would put me in the pre stone age of Zork, sinclair and original pong game. Yeah, you need to do a internet search for those. I had a second pong game, new and unopened in a box that painfully regretfully was ruined beyond salvage in a house flood decades ago. I might have been able to retire on that item alone.

But I do have a TI-994a and intellivision in working condition.

1. Skyrim
  2. POTCO
  3. Overwatch
  4. GTA 5
  5. The Animal Crossing Franchise
  6. Sims franchise
  7. Dragon age franchise
  8. Wizard101
  9. Batman Arkham Franchise
  10. Black Desert Online

(Besides POTCO/TLOPO)

1: Need for Speed: Underground
2: Mario Kart Wii (Original and CTGP current ver.)
3: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4: Super Smash Bros. 4
5: N64 Diddy Kong Racing
7: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
8: Cuphead
9: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
10: Halo Reach

Back