Nassau United

Grim Reaper Wahl

Dockworker
Greetings Fellow pirates! My name is Grim Wahl but everyone else call me Grim Reaper Wahl! We are currently recruiting many pirates into our ranks. There are a lot of things that we can do throughout the game together! Leveling Up, Gold Run aka Plundering, Helping each other out with Quests and etc. If you have any questions or wish to join us? We do also have a guild rank system set up! We can always help people out! We are a kind & faithful guild! Feel free to come to this wiki to message me! http://nassau-united.wikia.com/wiki/Nassau_United_Wiki

Last edited:
Greetings Fellow pirates! My name is Grim Wahl but everyone else call me Grim Reaper Wahl! We are currently recruiting many pirates into our ranks. There are a lot of things that we can do throughout the game together! Leveling Up, Gold Run aka Plundering, Helping each other out with Quests and etc. If you have any questions or wish to join us? We do also have a guild rank system set up! We can always help people out! We are a kind & faithful guild! Feel free to come to this wiki to message me! http://nassau-united.wikia.com/wiki/Nassau_United_Wiki
Hello

Hey John this thread has been dead for almost a year now... I do know that Nassau United is not much of a very active guild at all anymore if it still even exists. I believe Grim himself has stepped down as GM of said guild and really doesn't play that often anymore if at all.. If you are interested in joining this guild I hope this helped a little and as always good luck mate.
This being the new GM of said guild:
William.PNG

Not really sure his activity but good luck mate!

Hey John this thread has been dead for almost a year now... I do know that Nassau United is not much of a very active guild at all anymore if it still even exists. I believe Grim himself has stepped down as GM of said guild and really doesn't play that often anymore if at all.. If you are interested in joining this guild I hope this helped a little and as always good luck mate.
This being the new GM of said guild:
View attachment 113232
Not really sure his activity but good luck mate!
No. I'm like a old friend of his. But thanks.

Back