Navy Guards needed for an On Stranger Tides remake on Pirates Online!

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
Hiya, one of my friends is making a remake of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides on Pirates Online, and we are in need of Navy Guards. So yeah I will post a time and date tomorrow sometime, hopefully. It will most likely be sometime on Friday. Here's the link to the fan page please say if you are interesting and leave your pirate name e.t.c. Thanx guys :) :fight:

http://potcoplayers.wikia.com/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_Online:_On_Stranger_Tides

How are you all going to dress up as Navy guards and mermaids ... it's not like we have outfits that can fit those roles? :confused:

Mermaid's can just get in the water lol. Navy Guards can dress in Red Clothing and Black pants. Basically, the new "Crimson Captain" June Outfit from the Peddlers, and yes did the link not show up for the potco wikia? :) :/ :fight:

Yeah on the other site, there please say that I sent you and that you came from here, :) and you're requesting to be a Navy Guard, the same with a girl here who would like to be a Mermaid from here as well. :) :fight:

Alright, Friday 8 p.m or 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Fragilles Server/Ocean is where we will meet on Port Royal next to The Fishing NPC known as Old Greg. If the time changes I will let you guys know. :) :fight:

Actually, if plenty of people log on tonight and meet me tonight (Navy Guards and Mermaids) I can get a poster for the movie. :) :fight:

Back