Suggestion Navy Officer Boss

Peter Goldbeard

Pirate Lord
I would love to see a navy officer boss added to the game to replace the assassin in the Kingshead Jail on top of Kingshead. The officer would be level 45. The reason I'm suggesting this is some of my guildies and I thought it would be best to have a way for higher level pirates to get cool Navy items, as right now there is not many difficult navy that give out items for higher level players. Tell me what you think!

IF You Replace him there then those quests need to be updated also accordingly
He is needed for the Vile Staff upgrade quest.
@ThunderStorms , you misunderstood which enemy I was proposing be removed. At the very top of Kingshead, at the top top of the fort, there is a small jail that used to be used as a jail but is now not used, it just looks like a jail (just like the other islands jails). In the jail, there's an assassin (not Remington, a plain assassin). This is the one that I suggest is removed, NOT Remington. This should not cause any issues with the Staff quest. Thanks for your input though!

Was thinking about this again today... Bump!
What if the boss was located on Isla Escondida when it is (eventually) released instead of on Kingshead as I mentioned before? Tell me what you think! ;)
I like the enthusiasm!
I believe they are coming out with new Navy enemies for Isla Escondida. So, maybe they will have a boss of the new enemies? I cannot remember where I read about what enemies they are adding to Isla Escondida, therefore I may be wrong. If I remember, I will let you know. :)

I think there should be a really high level boss of all humanoid variations, like an Undead boss (could possibly a modified version of the invasion Jolly Roger) which would drop high-tier swords. There could also be a different Undead voodoo-using boss that would drop powerful voodoo weapons. A high level EITC boss could drop normal daggers (not throwing knives), Navy boss could drop guns, and Smasho is already there for ghosts. Legendary weapons could be added for all of the bosses for weapons that don't already have a legendary variant from above (doll, staff, gun, dagger)

All of these bosses would be similar in level and difficulty to Smasho, except allowing you to get high tier weapons of types other than dagger from a specific boss.

Maybe some of the hundreds of Bugs could get fixed first ! Maybe ~ lol
Lol, not really trying to direct this at you specifically, but I hate when people say this on suggestion threads. Obviously, any new content are supposed to come after bug fixes and crash fixes. Anyway, thanks for pointing it out ;)

Back