NBA 2018 Awards Predictions!

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
I did a thread like this last year and I'm going to do it again! Let me quickly tag the only 3 people who pay attention to NBA threads :D @Stephen Teague @Eddie Bud @Dreadful

Ok the way this is going to work is I am going to say who I think will win, who I think could win (but I don't think there the favorite) and someone who could surprise everyone and win

Feel free to comment and tell me who you think will win! (Obviously the season hasn't started) these are just my pre-season predictions.

MVP
1. Who I think will win: Kevin Durant/ or LeBron James
Candidate: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Possible Surprise: Jimmy Butler
Rookie of the Year
1. Who I think will win: Lonzo Ball
Candidate: Dennis Smith Jr.
Possible Surprise: Ben Simmons
Most Improved Player:
1. Who I think will win: Jaylen Brown
Candidate:
Possible Surprise:

Last edited:
i agree with you 100%, nothing to argue about lol
Well since Harden has Chris Paul and Westbrook has Paul George I don't really think they'll win MVP because they need to share the ball more.

I don't like LeBron but I acknowledge that he is very good. Since he has less help this season I could see him as a possible candidate.

The warriors now know how to play together so I'm expecting a very good season from them meaning I could totally see Durant or Curry winning MVP.

Well since Harden has Chris Paul and Westbrook has Paul George I don't really think they'll win MVP because they need to share the ball more.

I don't like LeBron but I acknowledge that he is very good. Since he has less help this season I could see him as a possible candidate.

The warriors now know how to play together so I'm expecting a very good season from them meaning I could totally see Durant or Curry winning MVP.
I dont really like lebron nor durant but theyre like the best 2 players right now, but i really dont know about curry winning mvp. Kevin Durant demands the ball more.

Rookie of the year candidate: i think a good one could be josh jackson. That guy is special

I dont really like lebron nor durant but theyre like the best 2 players right now, but i really dont know about curry winning mvp. Kevin Durant demands the ball more.

Rookie of the year candidate: i think a good one could be josh jackson. That guy is special
It depends on how the Warriors play. I do think they will have a very good season though because they were deadly last year but now they know how to play well together only loosing one playoff game. If no one gets injured then I don't think 74-8 is unrealistic.

It depends on how the Warriors play. I do think they will have a very good season though because they were deadly last year but now they know how to play well together only loosing one playoff game. If no one gets injured then I don't think 74-8 is unrealistic.
yes i agree, however the problem with Durant is that during crunch moments, he tends to play hero ball than moving the ball around and working with his teammates. That is my only concern, but either way 74-8 is realistic.

Back