NBA Finals 2014

Who do you think will win the NBA Finals?

• Spurs

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Heat

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Tony TPang

Greeter
I know this may be a little late but...

Who do you guys like for the NBA finals? I personally am rooting for the Spurs mainly because if the Heat win three championships in a row, there would be an immense amount of bragging and cockiness coming from the James/Wade/Bosh fans that I wouldn't enjoy :mad:. Also, several players on the Spurs are getting older, and probably are going to retire soon(Tim Duncan being 38, Manu Ginobili being 36, and Tony Parker and Boris Diaw each being 32), and it would be nice if they could get one last championship under their belt before some of them retire. Also, Patty Mills, whom I was a fan of while he was at Saint Mary's, was given a chance by the Spurs, after being dropped by the Blazers, playing in the D-league, European league, and a Chinese league, and now he plays a solid 15-20 minutes a game.

What do you guys think? The Spurs are up 2-1 and game 4 is tonight at 9 PM Eastern :popcorn:

nba-finals.jpg

Go Tony! FYI spurs are up 3 games to 1, so yeah good luck heat fans. When you can't get a win on your home court that's just saying something.

Yep. Spurs took it. It's great that they won on their home court. I was able to watch the last 10 minutes of the game, and the trophy ceremony.

Kawhi Leonard got the MVP award, really anyone on that Spurs team deserves the award. They play together so well, so much better than any other team did the entire season. The Spurs all just play as a team, and are completely unselfish.

Kawhi-Leonard-Spurs.jpg

Yep. Spurs took it. It's great that they won on their home court. I was able to watch the last 10 minutes of the game, and the trophy ceremony.

Kawhi Leonard got the MVP award, really anyone on that Spurs team deserves the award. They play together so well, so much better than any other team did the entire season. The Spurs all just play as a team, and are completely unselfish.

Kawhi-Leonard-Spurs.jpg
I think Leonard deserved it the most, because in the last few games he put was playing tremendous defense and he also scored the most in game 5. I do think they did work very well as a team though, game 5 was a good game, I was going crazy in the first quarter because the spurs were missing so many shots, but they came back by a lot in the fourth quarter. GG

Back