Announcement Need a Key? Say no More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, Here it is my Drawn, one entire night but in the end...I loved it

-And here a little story-

Once I was a captain with my friends, but then everything vanished and the last thing what I kept with me was our good and old memories of our ship, and our adventures around the world facing some weird enemies, and of course....our parties after the loots, how I miss my ship... and that is all what I have to say

Lets sail for our next Adventure your silly dogs!

anyone else can see this?...I really dont know lol

Who never reedem the code of blackbeard sword and cannot use..or who never sail with a lv 50 with a giant ship and thousands of cannons and your one was just a boat with one cannon
PSSS:That Image I dont know if I need to say but it is for a tatoo and the sail, Maybe will be nice if that goes on the right arm of the pirate or in the chest anyways...be a captain and be like your own ship...lol

Attachments

• Piratas do caribe Online.jpg
    Piratas do caribe Online.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/Vlajq24.jpg - My Key Contest drawing submission.
Vlajq24.jpg

I started playing PotCO when I was 11 years old. I started with the name “Captain Danny”, and I used to play alongside my brother where we would level up and complete the quest for the Black Pearl. I was so addicted that I worked my way up to be able to two-man the Black Pearl boss battle.

I actually accidentally deleted my pirate before. I must have lagged or something deleting a different pirate profile, but I had sent PotCO an imploring email about wanting my pirate back so badly. Luckily enough, they restored my pirate. I stopped playing the game due to school and sports, but when I came back on the game, so much had changed.

I launched with a new profile under the name “Roger Warhawk,” where I mastered the game and my weapons (level 50). I played the game for almost an entire summer, conquering the seas and defeating countless hunters, plundering Queen Ann’s Revenge repeatedly. An image there for you below when I fought on Queen Ann’s Revenge.

To this day I still look back to play this game. I decided I’ll run for this contest to win a beta key, hoping I’ll be able to play everyday.
Best of luck to everybody! I’m sure so many others are just excited as I.

vZDJO.jpg

Jbywo.png

Hoping my submission was seen! :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so when I used to play this game back in 2013 I was a young boy. Who was very obsessed with Eminem (the rapper). I used to play as a character named Shady, who was a look alike of Slim Shady recreated in POTCO. And every time I was IG, I used to tell everyone that I was the actual Eminem whenever I used to play. I even had a friend who became one of my closest friends, who actually thought that I was Eminem. All the way up until the game closed. It was the funniest thing. This went on for like, almost a year. (Don't blame me, I was a kid!) And then once the Beta came out, I rebirthed Shady on your server. Thanks TLOPO! XD

one of my funniest moments has to be when i was floating in the air when i went to devil's anvil i got out of my ship i was in the water then when i was walking out of it i was floating it was funny

My funniest moment was years ago in the original game, one time a group of friends were just raiding ships. But one of the times we went to get on the ship the game glitched, and we all ended up just swinging on the ropes without going anywhere. It just kept the animation going until we were really far away from our own ship. The entire time we were all just laughing like crazy because no one wanted to quit the game but we didn't know how to get off. I don't remember what everyone else did but I had to use task manager to close the game after swinging over the sea for about five minutes. It's one of my favorite moments from when I used to play the game.

Redid the image to black and white only. XD
Finest metals.
One time I went to ravens cove and got an entire gang of rage ghost after me, then I blumberbussed them and killed them all and then another came out of nowhere and killed me lol

Attachments

• piratekey  contest 2.jpg
    piratekey contest 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
Here is a picture that my little brother helped me make it's a black panther

Attachments

• Panther 2 (2).jpg
    Panther 2 (2).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 74
So basically my friends and I were looking to plunder some ships, so we ended up finding this guy with a nice ship who seemed pretty chill. We Skype him, and he’s perfectly fine until we get on the ship. As soon as he starts sailing, he goes into full pirate mode and starts yelling legitimate orders like, “MAN THE CANNONS”. We were all sort of giggling at this, but it gets funnier. So we’re minding our own business, taking down ships, when suddenly my friend goes, “Uh… guys?”. We all turn around and see he accidentally hit about 4 HUGE ships. As soon as we see this, we all burst out laughing, wondering how he even managed to hit that many ships. Meanwhile, serious guy keeps being serious, which just makes it funnier. When he sees the ships, he starts barking out orders like a madman. We could hardly play the game we were laughing so hard. All the while, our ship is being completely obliterated by these other ships. The serious guy’s orders kept getting more and more urgent, but all we could do is laugh. When we start sinking, we just heard this guy yell, “OH MY GOD! WE LOST OUR BOOTY!” in the most serious voice and this made us laugh so hard we were basically peeing ourselves. In the end, we got to go back out and get plenty of cargo, but I got to have some of the most fun I’d had in awhile.

So this is my drawing! It's based on the Pirates of the Caribbean logo and the dog with the keys in his mouth. Hope you guys like it! Goodluck to everyone^ :) Also, my funniest moment was when I sunk an enemy ship with a grenade and got a royal chest. xD
pirate2.jpg
[BONUS DRAWINGS] I felt artistic so I decided to draw my own version of a skeleton key. I hope you guys like it. :3
19221676_1880604025534129_4408044547799546158_o.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_3787.PNG

I have made one more! I don't know if I'm allowed to post more than 2 drawling but if it isn't allowed I'll delete one!

Funny experience in game

It was Wednesday at 4pm doing my main story quest so I was like "OK let's do this" I get the quest from carver on Tortuga and the mission was sink 3 navy Greyhounds I figured this be easy to find as there seems to be loads of ships in the sea... After almost a week in the sea I can't seem to find a single one I thought are you serious right now? I thought they appear around certain times so I was like what if I switch servers, has to be at least 1 or 2 well I was wrong. So I hopped on a different server and not one greyhound to be found, it's like they don't even actually exist and thought this mission is broken and no one has ever got past this mission so I gave up for bit came back again and again and not one greyhound to be found. Come back today around 4 pm and my guild member was like how about you search around rum-runners figured I might as well but already checked there nothing to be found like it was a ghost town. I check there happens to be a greyhound and I was like that can't be I thought I was going crazy so I splash some water in my eyes and I was like OMG A GREYHOUND I was like a 2 year old kid at Christmas opening my present. My guild member said I found 2 more need em Jack? I was like YES. He was like get aboard my ship and I will help you sink em. I get on we sunk one and the other one seems to be running away I was like GET BACK HERE we sink him.

1497647207075766280139.jpg
This is my key, named " DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES" as evgraved on it. A funny story of mine is where me and my friend Eric sailcutter and we were sailing. A pirate joined our ship saying, "I need a ride to a wild island". We both laughed and said haha good luck with that. We said why cant you just drive your own ship, and she replied with "I wasted all of my money at the ratskuller". We laughed but we docked at outcast and she was happy because she got more money also. We all went back to the ratskuller and sat down to play blackjack. The pirate said she had 500 doubloons to gamble on our first hand she got a 20 but for some reason hit and busted way over. After that Eric said the whole punchline, " Thats why she couldn't get a ride to outcast!" Haha

Thar I be, in the Queen's Nest in game; attacking the queen wasp. When suddenly out of no where a real wasp stings me right in me neck. And although thar be a lot in game. Thar is no tonic in the real world that can cure a scare like that.

I'm thinking something simple would make a great emblem :)
GL Everyone!

My funniest experience with Pirates Online is me and my best friend griding Sailing skill and cannoning teaming up in pve with my ship.
Somehow our tactic usually worked out to us ending up with a crapload of ships sunken and massive ammounts of loot from boarding ships :)

Attachments

• Pirates-Key.png
    Pirates-Key.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back