Announcement Need a Key? Say no More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my submission. Rather than just simply drawing a key, I decided to put a spin on the prompt by incorporating an octopus into my piece. While the symbolism behind octopuses is variable, sailors actually used to get tattoos of octopuses to repel evil magic and bring good fortune to their crew. The key itself represents the pirate, which is cradled by the octopus. Sorry that the bottom of the page is a little crinkled--accidentally got water on it.
DSC_0719.jpg

Aye, just yesterday I was steering my own fishing boat for the very first time, trying to find the perfect spot. Now, I ain't the sharpest sword, but I certainly ain’t dull! I decided upon a spot in the middle of nowhere, believing that I would not be bothered by the battles being fought around me. I took out my rod and began to fish, in awe of the beauties that seemed to lurk under the surface. Unbeknownst to me, more ships had begun to gather ‘round my station. I was reeling in a fish, when all of a sudden, as we broke through the surface, a bounty hunter passed through me! Not only was I scared out of my pantaloons, but I almost let go of that fish! Almost lost me my precious money, it did. I don’t believe I’ve had such an experience like that before, but looking back on it now, it was certainly quite hilarious. The look on my face was priceless! I do believe that next time, I’ll settle for a spot that is far more inconspicuous. I do believe I would give my key to a friend who deserves it much more than I do, for he's the one who got me into this fishing business - or maybe I won't, since his influence led to this!
:walk the plank:

upload_2017-6-18_23-43-8.png

Reference:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...cX2_uYI8RPn-X6ZduU7FKV4A&ust=1497930045903566
Funy Storey: I was very youny child with no friend. Said lif :'(... ok so i made a frined in game called Mini- Stone Rock Crab. My mission marker told me 2 kill my frined named rock crab and i was sad. i went to bed and kried for 11.2 hours. i didnt know what to do. then i killed him. but he was the wrong type of crab i needed to kill a regular Stone rock crab. den i was frinedless.
speeling earrrors made purpoos ly. Thnaks you :)

A funny experience I've had was when me and my friend were sailing and we went on a flagship. All of those navy soldiers were attacking us and we were attacking them, but, my friend and i, we both died. The thing is, we didn't stay dead! We were reviving each other at the same time! :D We got up and after that happened again, we finally killed them and went back on my ship. We were on Skype laughing our stupidheads off.

A friend and I ran into some very new pirates in a remote location... we decided to have a little fun with them :) We made random comments like, "We only have 5 minutes.. they're coming.. we need to finalize the plan... " We would take turns tp-ing away, saying "We need to tell the leader... I'll be right back with new orders... time is running out.. " etc... The poor bystanders were like, "what's going on?? what should we do?? who is the leader?? please don't let them get us!!" It was a good laugh.. for us, anyhow!

1. Tell us about a funny experience you’ve had in-game! Make us cry from laughter! well, there was one guy that said want to hear a joke? then i said yes, then he said what do u call a moose that plays minecraft? then i said nope then he said moosecraft!

skull emblem new.png
My friend and I were plundering a large amount of ships and we were trying to see how many Bounty Hunter ships we could sink before we got sunk. We were doing so good! But the issue was that now all the ports are closed except for Devils Anvil! We got enough plunder that we were happy with it so we started heading back to Devils Anvil but next thing you know the port switches on us to Cuba! We turned around so quickly and started to head back when 2 Hunter ships ran into us and just started taking down our ship. With our ship almost sunk we are almost to Cuba when we sink right next to the Port! haha I've never felt so sad but laughing at the same time!

I love Pirates online I would loved to get a Beta Key. Pls pick me i woould mean the world to me. I would really aprreciate it. Thanks and have a great day. this funny thing happened to me..................
  1. I finally get going toward Perdida to fight the Queen when my flying powers activate once more! I would climb the skies and sink through to the point that it seemed I was cursed. After a random crash and restart, I finally returned with boots on the ground once more.
    key.png

Ahoy Mateys!, so today i will be telling ye all a story from 2013,

So, it was a sunny day at sea when i saw... A HUGE ENEMY SHIP! and i had just started playing so i had no idea what to do! so, i tried to sail away but was hit with cannons and then a group of pirates drove by and weakened the beast, with the final blow they were able to take all the loot and i got nothing, despite the fact that i almost got me head torn off.

Hope you enjoyed the story of a tale at sea! talk to you next time lads! (this was in the original POTCO)

Hey, my name is Kendrick, and this is my story.
Earlier this very morning, a very peculiar event occurred. I was exploring the high seas, minding my own business, completing quests and the like, when I was suddenly dealt with a difficult adversary. The need to pee. This intense urge happened at a very inopportune time. I was in the middle of killing bounty hunters and about to be dealing with a warship. I had to make a vital decision, my bladder, or my ship. A piece of human anatomy or a full scale wooden ship worth the equivalent of thousands of dollars. It was a very clear choice, I had to tough it out. So I obviously decided to let my ship sink and go through the very sweet release of a yellow liquid. I may have let my ship sink, but I accomplished something this day. Something that I will forever remember. Putting urine in a toilet.

Sorry about the feint lines of writing on the drawing. I drew this on the back of an essay that I wrote for some reason. There is also a blurry edge, but it's not that bad. I can also make a more minimal logo type drawing if someone wants me to, this might be too detailed to be an emblem of sorts.​

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back