Discussion Need help making a Role Play server!

Hey everyone!

I'm an avid Minecraft lover, even to this day. I've wanted to open a public Roleplay server on minecraft for a long time, but have never found the time to do so until recently. I've already purchased the server, but I need help setting up plugins, and other stuff. This server will have public events, large role play on pre set maps, and plots, so that that people can set up their own role play areas. Perhaps once it grows, I'll add some minigames into it as well. So yeah! If you're good at building, or are good with redstone, let me know! I really need the help! Just PM me if you're interested!

Thanks guys!

-Tom

I forgot to add, the only experience I really have with Minecraft servers is as administration and some development, so I'm going to need the help.

I forgot to add, the only experience I really have with Minecraft servers is as administration and some development, so I'm going to need the help.
<--- CAUTION IRRELEVANT TO OP --->
Well, as someone who's been there and done that, let me tell you that MIGHT be a waste of resources. But it's really not my place.

Space (or medieval, from what I've heard) engineers is an impressive improvement on what minecraft is. It's for an audience that's gotten a bit tired of minecraft, and sick of the inability to make mobile structures.

This is my irrelevant two cents directed towards you XD. Give that game a try if you ever get bored of minecraft and it's "advanced" successor, tekkit.

<--- CAUTION IRRELEVANT TO OP --->
Well, as someone who's been there and done that, let me tell you that MIGHT be a waste of resources. But it's really not my place.

Space (or medieval, from what I've heard) engineers is an impressive improvement on what minecraft is. It's for an audience that's gotten a bit tired of minecraft, and sick of the inability to make mobile structures.

This is my irrelevant two cents directed towards you XD. Give that game a try if you ever get bored of minecraft and it's "advanced" successor, tekkit.
I've actually played Space Engineers, and I didn't really enjoy it, but I guess that was just me personally.

Hey everyone!

I'm an avid Minecraft lover, even to this day. I've wanted to open a public Roleplay server on minecraft for a long time, but have never found the time to do so until recently. I've already purchased the server, but I need help setting up plugins, and other stuff. This server will have public events, large role play on pre set maps, and plots, so that that people can set up their own role play areas. Perhaps once it grows, I'll add some minigames into it as well. So yeah! If you're good at building, or are good with redstone, let me know! I really need the help! Just PM me if you're interested!

Thanks guys!

-Tom
i can help

Back